+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Is the closed bata for na and eu?

    Signed up for it but on the ps4 website it say bata only for north America is this tru devs

  2. #2
    Anyone had any conformation if its just na

  3. #3
    Member Infinity Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Posts
    785
    What platforms are available for Closed Beta?
    Defiance 2050 beta will be on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Note: PlayStation 4 will be limited to the NA region for this beta event.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...losed-Beta-FAQ
    looks like everything except PS4 will be both NA and EU
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

    Solo Warmaster Run

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

    Soon® is not here yet.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...losed-Beta-FAQ
    looks like everything except PS4 will be both NA and EU
    Thanks for the info disappointed its only na as i am from the uk. I did play sometimes on the na servers with no issues on ps3 hope the bata will be the same set up, i not sure .If not ile just have to wait till summer ;(

  5. #5
    Member Bentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Thanks for the info disappointed its only na as i am from the uk. I did play sometimes on the na servers with no issues on ps3 hope the bata will be the same set up, i not sure .If not ile just have to wait till summer ;(
    That doesn't mean you can't play the beta if you're lucky enough to get a chance you just play on the NA server for the beta and go back to eu when the game drops.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    That doesn't mean you can't play the beta if you're lucky enough to get a chance you just play on the NA server for the beta and go back to eu when the game drops.
    Hope so bentu

  7. #7
    Just glad to see this game coming been hoping for a long time it would still play from time to time missed it so much
    GT: W4RGUERILLA

    CLAN: R3DNECK H3RO'S

    IGN: WARGUERILLA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts