+ Reply to Thread

Browncoats Clan Matter PSA

to the Defiance community.

this is Temos - Clan Support Organiser - Browncoats clan - Defiance.

Last time i checked the Browncoats clan still existed on Defiance in late 2016 tho under the radar, and may still exist. If that is no longer the case, then the clear person with the rights to restore the clan on Defiance, would be myself as the Clan Support Organiser of the Browncoats clan as supported by the original founder Redneck / Rooster.

I would advise you not to treat DaRkCha0sMagiC as a representative of the Browncoats clan, until they can prove they possess rights to the clan.

i've emailed Reaper and Rooster on this matter.

If you wish to you can check through pages 30 to 36 of this Browncoats thread http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...t=DaBootyGetta for info on the restoration work of the past recent years, what my part was in that etc

thank you for your time

Temos

Hey Ocomos thanks for the help.I just wanted to say that the Browncoats are still active and only a couple still play but i am still acting founder .I have not played in quite a while until today.Glad to see you are protecting the clan from this darkchaosmagic I have never heard of this person and they definitely are not in the clan roster as of right now.This guy has a attitude problem and does not represent the Browncoats in any way.We are all a clan and no one is more important than the next clan member.We are a brotherhood not a ruler and his servants.I will be speaking with a former founder jackacidoo if he has any interest in getting the clan together and going to the xbox one.He is currently in another clan at this moment due to no one in the clan hardly playing.While I am still acting founder I will allow ocomos tem to help and do whats best with the Browncoats.Feel free to message me ocomos with any question you may have.Thanks for looking out for us..

20 threads for the 3 people that care

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    20 threads for the 3 people that care
    we tho who care didn't start those other threads.

i use the original Browncoats thread and created this PSA one. Rooster commented on one of the threads, the other guy or whoever started. DaBootyGetta has commented on this PSA one.

we're not the ones covering the community in threads on this. that's that other person / people, i was standing up to. tho there weren't 20 of those threads?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBootyGetta View Post
    Hey Ocomos thanks for the help.I just wanted to say that the Browncoats are still active and only a couple still play but i am still acting founder .I have not played in quite a while until today.Glad to see you are protecting the clan from this darkchaosmagic I have never heard of this person and they definitely are not in the clan roster as of right now.This guy has a attitude problem and does not represent the Browncoats in any way.We are all a clan and no one is more important than the next clan member.We are a brotherhood not a ruler and his servants.I will be speaking with a former founder jackacidoo if he has any interest in getting the clan together and going to the xbox one.He is currently in another clan at this moment due to no one in the clan hardly playing.While I am still acting founder I will allow ocomos tem to help and do whats best with the Browncoats.Feel free to message me ocomos with any question you may have.Thanks for looking out for us..
    thank you for your post DaBootyGetta.

" Hey Ocomos thanks for the help."

you're welcome. tho just to make things clear OCOMOS was a former team / organisation. you can call me Temos or Tem, thanks.

" I just wanted to say that the Browncoats are still active and only a couple still play but i am still acting founder."

that's great news, that makes things much easier.

"I have not played in quite a while until today."

i haven't played myself in a long time, tho i think i'll check out 2050 for sure, when i can.

"Glad to see you are protecting the clan from this darkchaosmagic"

it is my responsibility as the Clan Support Organiser, tho i only found out about it by chance when someone mentioned it in a public chat outside of the Defiance community. though possibly they would have told me of it with time.

oh and it isn't just me. the wow thing is that when i emailed Rooster, the original clan founder, on this matter, he actually recovered his account and weighed in on this matter. if you go to the last page of the Browncoats recruitment thread you can see some of his words which i copy and pasted there.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ght=browncoats

you can also find my public response to the message you sent me in late 2016 there.

"I have never heard of this person and they definitely are not in the clan roster as of right now."

Rooster thought it was possibly Jackacidoo, tho then came to think that from the way the guy talks it could be Dothraki, the guy who Rooster has told was responsible for the theft of the clan website funds years ago.

"This guy has a attitude problem and does not represent the Browncoats in any way."

that's what i was thinking. it's certainly not the message i would want the present Browncoats to make to the community.

"We are all a clan and no one is more important than the next clan member.We are a brotherhood not a ruler and his servants."

that's good to hear. the guy's language and way he talked to others was wrong.

"I will be speaking with a former founder jackacidoo if he has any interest in getting the clan together and going to the xbox one."

i actually noticed that he was on Defiance, after i checked your xbox profile for activity, and messaged him and we've started to talk to each other.

"He is currently in another clan at this moment due to no one in the clan hardly playing."

oh, well we can work something out for 2050.

"While I am still acting founder I will allow ocomos tem to help and do whats best with the Browncoats."

thank you for your support DaBootyGetta, tho we ought to work this out together.

"Feel free to message me ocomos with any question you may have."

thank you. you can also contact me on xbox, or on kik if you have it at CPC_Temos.

"Thanks for looking out for us.."

you're welcome, it's a worthy cause.

Temos

Quote Originally Posted by DaBootyGetta View Post
    from what ive gathered from talking to jack, he has little to no interest in this matter

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    from what ive gathered from talking to jack, he has little to no interest in this matter
    yes that is the case, at this point DaBootyGetta and myself have both talked to Jack on this.