+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    The cap on clangs might make it more easy for founders to manage ther members,cant image how hard it was to look after 1k pluss people and to make sure all dont sway the wrong way or give the clang the wrong reputation.
    the haters think the clan cap will be to my detriment, when it will just make it survival of the fittest i will have the best 300 ark hunters in the world
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    the haters think the clan cap will be to my detriment, when it will just make it survival of the fittest i will have the best 300 ark hunters in the world
    I like you enthusiasm ,cant wait till 2050

they hated on him aka the browncoats leader but i could tell what he was doing, he was hyping up a game that was almost dead now the forums are getting lively again
    PurePlayinSerb, can you seriously cease referring to that DarkChaosMagic person as the Browncoats leader? He / she / other isn't the leader. The clan exists on Defiance under the leadership of DaBootyGetta, who isn't the person who made those posts.

Seriously yeah, i've politely messaged you on this matter, so can you please stop calling DarkChaosMagic the Browncoats Leader.

DaBootyGetta is the present leader of the Browncoats and he's opposed DarkChaosMagic's, as are myself as as the Browncoats' Clan Support Organiser, and the original clan founder Rooster.

Quote Originally Posted by OCOMOS TEM View Post
    PurePlayinSerb, can you seriously cease referring to that DarkChaosMagic person as the Browncoats leader? He / she / other isn't the leader. The clan exists on Defiance under the leadership of DaBootyGetta, who isn't the person who made those posts.

Seriously yeah, i've politely messaged you on this matter, so can you please stop calling DarkChaosMagic the Browncoats Leader.

DaBootyGetta is the present leader of the Browncoats and he's opposed DarkChaosMagic's, as are myself as as the Browncoats' Clan Support Organiser, and the original clan founder Rooster.
    listen i don't know all about y'all browncoats long list of drama, but seems to me chaos has the clan members so how is he not the leader?
    Character Name - Stinger

listen i don't know all about y'all browncoats long list of drama, but seems to me chaos has the clan members so how is he not the leader?
    to make things clearer to you:

If DarkMagicChaos wants to create their own Browncoats clan then they can. What they can't do is claim it's the continuation of the Browncoats clan of the past.

For the clear reason, if nothing else, that that clan still exists on Defiance in the present day. Led by DaBootyGetta, who has openly commented on these forums that they don't know who this DarkChaosMagic person is.

If DarkChaosMagic has created a Browncoats clan of their own, then that's fine, after all the Browncoats scene is a tribute to the Firefly series and the Serenity movie.

What is not fine is DarkChaosMagic making out, that it is a recreation of the Browncoats clan of the past on Defiance, when they have no right to, have no connection we can tell of to the clan of the past,

and most importantly as the Browncoats clan of the past, still exists on Defiance today, under the leadership of DaBootyGetta.

You can make whatever alliances you want with Chaos's clan, carry out talks whatever, but please do not treat Chaos as leading the Browncoats clan of the past. They have no claim to that, and Chaos's claim conflicts with the Browncoats clan of the past, that still exists today.

This person DarkChaosMagic is no representative of the Browncoats clan of the past, or that clan in the present.

Whatever they're creating is some other Browncoats clan, unconnected to the clan that Rooster originally founded, and that DaBootyGetta leads on Defiance today.

please tell me that you understand this?

thank you

Temos - Clan Support Organiser - Browncoats clan - Defiance

um..what clan members? the only thing he has is multiple accounts here on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    um..what clan members? the only thing he has is multiple accounts here on the forums
    that's what i was thinking richardkrainium, tho as i hadn't previously thought to check into that, it's possible PurePlayinSerb is telling the truth.

presently trying to check into it.

Quote Originally Posted by OCOMOS TEM View Post
    that's what i was thinking richardkrainium, tho as i hadn't previously thought to check into that, it's possible PurePlayinSerb is telling the truth.

presently trying to check into it.
    i was telling the truth, and we proved it with the defiant few radio broadcast
    Character Name - Stinger

i was telling the truth, and we proved it with the defiant few radio broadcast
    fanboy fiction doesn't prove anything.