+ Reply to Thread

No Drag me to hell minor arkfalls

Is this just bad luck? I haven't seen a single dmth minor last 2 days is this normal? I need them for a pursuit lol

I noticed this last week before the friday DC issues, mentioned this in clan/zone chat and got crickets in response. I also have a toon to complete the event pursuit.

Yeah my clanmates noticed it as well, I really hope they fix this soon.

When will they fix it? It has not been for a long time. Someone answers!

Last time they had the hulker hell with DMTH, it was not that popular. A few times I was there just by myself or with another player. Also, not quite sure, I think it didn't drop PGs at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Magma View Post
    Last time they had the hulker hell with DMTH, it was not that popular. A few times I was there just by myself or with another player. Also, not quite sure, I think it didn't drop PGs at the end.
    Well what about those of us who still have to get the event pursuits done by knocking out the DMTH?

you need dlc to knock down dmth

Quote Originally Posted by Laflamme View Post
    you need dlc to knock down dmth
    I have all DLC, DMTH isn't anywhere on map in any instance, I have 2 alts I need to knock these out for event pursuit and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I haven't seen a DMTH almost the entire time this Armistice has been going.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...x)-Patch-Notes

Minor Arkbreak events have been added! Use your Ark Spike Batteries (requires DLC 2 to summon) to bring down the Arkbreak event “Drag Me To Hell” for more rewards and hulker fun!

tested and is not working