+ Reply to Thread

Hey I need you...... yes you come here...

(Sorry in advance Trion this is all love. Disclaimer: All Love no hate...maybe depending on the individual. Im just using these comments for my signature)
    Anyways Hey you yes you the Keyboard warrior or the very angry mad person that's tried of Defiance or even Defiance 2050(lol)Are you angry about Defiance? Are you tired of the foolery by Trion? Well as may some of know if you read my signature Its full of comments from people's perspectives about Trion or the game defiance. I wanna do a big fat collage in my signature of funny mean comments/Jokes or even some nice ones. But post your here and I'll add them I hope there's no cap on the signature. So come on people I know you guys got some jokes in ya.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

"Lord, I'm not worthy to have you come under my roof. But just say the closed beta code, and my servant will be healed" (psn Matthew8:8)

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    "Lord, I'm not worthy to have you come under my roof. But just say the closed beta code, and my servant will be healed" (psn Matthew8:8)
    Ha lol nice one come on people i know there's more of you.
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

"Better going to play Trove, so I can craft my classes"

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    We'll see actual flying DeLoreans before we get a PS4 beta... which wouldn't be a bad thing. ^_^ lmao
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    (Sorry in advance Trion this is all love. Disclaimer: All Love no hate...maybe depending on the individual. Im just using these comments for my signature)
    Anyways Hey you yes you the Keyboard warrior or the very angry mad person that's tried of Defiance or even Defiance 2050(lol)Are you angry about Defiance? Are you tired of the foolery by Trion? Well as may some of know if you read my signature Its full of comments from people's perspectives about Trion or the game defiance. I wanna do a big fat collage in my signature of funny mean comments/Jokes or even some nice ones. But post your here and I'll add them I hope there's no cap on the signature. So come on people I know you guys got some jokes in ya.
    Kedar, I think I got something since my last private message to you. Uh...ok, here it goes.
    HEY, TRION! THANKS FOR THAT TIME MACHINE CALLED DEFIANCE 2050! JUST ONE PROBLEM - IT ONLY GOES BACKWARDS!
    Hope that helps with your signature.

The only funny little anecdote I shared on here got me a place in the cooler for a while last time I told it.

Quote Originally Posted by RajeeMama007 View Post
    Kedar, I think I got something since my last private message to you. Uh...ok, here it goes.
    HEY, TRION! THANKS FOR THAT TIME MACHINE CALLED DEFIANCE 2050! JUST ONE PROBLEM - IT ONLY GOES BACKWARDS!
    Hope that helps with your signature.
    Okay ill check your pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    The only funny little anecdote I shared on here got me a place in the cooler for a while last time I told it.
    Lol pm me it and I'll censor it or make it kiddy like since we have sensitive people on here.