+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Closed Beta: You’re in

Got the invite. It was in Spam folder.

Closed beta: Still not in since I chose PS4.

No invite... spam folder still empty.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Closed beta: Still not in since I chose PS4.

No invite... spam folder still empty.
    I also applied to the PC version after knowing that the Console versions were cut off.
    9 different emails, 1 positive answer
    ]
    My sig says it all.i´m not afraid to say what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I also applied to the PC version after knowing that the Console versions were cut off.
    9 different emails, 1 positive answer
    Not going to even bother with 2050 on my PC, beta or otherwise... pretty sure my copy of Sea of Thieves won't be having any of that.

I got the email also, but didn't find a key inside or a link to download the game.

There is no key or download link if you received an email. The client will be downloadable from Glyph some time on or before the beta start time on the 20th.

I'm expecting a start time no earlier than morning PST so 18:00 UTC or later. Likely the build is still being prepared with last minute fixes and internal testing going on, so it's just a question of whether it is ready before then.

I think there was also mention of a D50 forum area so we can post feedback and bug reports. Hopefully going to see that some time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by boinged View Post
    There is no key or download link if you received an email. The client will be downloadable from Glyph some time on or before the beta start time on the 20th.

I'm expecting a start time no earlier than morning PST so 18:00 UTC or later. Likely the build is still being prepared with last minute fixes and internal testing going on, so it's just a question of whether it is ready before then.

I think there was also mention of a D50 forum area so we can post feedback and bug reports. Hopefully going to see that some time soon.
    ok ty for the reply