+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    nope still no beta key, i was opening a ticket few days ago, glyph support anwer was that i have to wait a few months lol
    Server:Xb1|Clan:FUN WITH NAPALM|Rank:Officer|IGN: Joe Arschtreter|Honorable|Daredevil|

Got a feeling
    Just like any other beta of any games, you either have to pre order OR keys will be limited meaning not everyone will get it
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Well , i received a few emails from TRION remembering me not to forget to sign in for the beta because original players have priority.

Nothing since i got the first email telling me about the beta . as for how long ive been playing all im gonna say is daredevil
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

if you guys watched last weeks live stream they said they were going to be giving out the codes before the 20th for all the people who have been selected.
    IGN: drikpic
    GT: drikpic

Quote Originally Posted by drikpic View Post
    if you guys watched last weeks live stream they said they were going to be giving out the codes before the 20th for all the people who have been selected.
    And the codes for consoles will be very near the day of the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    Got a feeling
    Just like any other beta of any games, you either have to pre order OR keys will be limited meaning not everyone will get it
    Closed alpha (and beta) access for original Defiance was given to everyone who requested it. At least I don't remember anyone left without the key.
    Russian Bear Rage incoming on PC NA.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    And the codes for consoles will be very near the day of the beta.
    20th is the beta...thanks for repeating posts?

Quote Originally Posted by SHiftt87 View Post
    20th is the beta...thanks for repeating posts?
    Do you play on console ?
    I´ve been playing on PS4 since day 1 and i played plenty BETAS since it came out and most of those beta keys (if not all) were delivered a few days before each beta, never got a beta key 1 week prior to the beta release.
    I´m not repeating posts, just trying to calm down people that plays on consoles, no need to get ansious. Thats all.

Destiny had more than 3 million players on the Alpha years ago, do you think that we will have 3 million playing this beta ?
    I´m pretty sure that every body will have a key.