+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    I'm put many many of hours in... (Dont know the exact number since im on my phone.) But I've been around since 2013 and had a long period of time when I was not employed where I played 12-18 hours a day..... for like months lol. I was dedicated to this game. On top of this I was drawn from a beta code giveaway on stream and I have not received anything in my email as of yet. Keep patient, still have a week. Most likely keys will be sent out electonically 2-3 days before it starts.
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

I'm put many many of hours in... (Dont know the exact number since im on my phone.) But I've been around since 2013 and had a long period of time when I was not employed where I played 12-18 hours a day..... for like months lol. I was dedicated to this game. On top of this I was drawn from a beta code giveaway on stream and I have not received anything in my email as of yet. Keep patient, still have a week. Most likely keys will be sent out electonically 2-3 days before it starts.
    to be honest, I made this thread when I thought I read the date as the 19th.
    PS3/PC NA

They said to check our emails early next week, but also said consoles take longer. I'm sure you'll get a notification soon since you won a beta code, congrats!

Just got it. Only for my main account as of now.
    Russian Bear Rage incoming on PC NA.

just got my beta code. Still waiting for a DL link though

Quote Originally Posted by superstorm View Post
    Closed alpha (and beta) access for original Defiance was given to everyone who requested it. At least I don't remember anyone left without the key.
    not true alpha access was PC only and not everyone got em, only a select amount of people and people who got codes from streams, closed beta had a lot more people thats when i got in, then i think they had a open beta, cant remember, or pre-order access to beta something like that
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

i got my closed beta code too. Can't wait.

I recieved a beta confirmation e-mail this morning. no beta code was in the e-mail. Im pretty sure its enabled through the glyph account game launcher ..

Got beta confirmation, too.
    See you in Mount Tam!

PC NA: Ivan Danko - Danko's Weapon Shop

Check your spam folder for email

for closed beta email