+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Livestream Friday 4/13 at 10:30am PST!

Ark Hunters,

Tune in Friday for the Defiance livestream at 10:30am PST (5:30pm GMT). This week we'll be discussing the upcoming Defiance 2050 Closed Beta on 4/20-4/22 and what to expect in game! Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news.

Be sure to sign up for Closed Beta at www.Defiance2050.com and we look forward to seeing you there!

-The Defiance Team
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

I won a beta code on the 3/16 live stream and never received a twitch message. How do I claim my prize?

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    If you win a giveaway from the Trion Worlds stream, check your Twitch whispers from TrionWorlds or email community@trionworlds.com with your twitch name, date, and prize that you won.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

I won over 3 weeks ago. Have responded to the twitch message with info requested. I have sent forum pms regarding it and have also emailed the email address given. I have yet to hear back from any of it let alone received the winnings.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey, Chow. Rewards from winning beta codes or PG on the livestream have not gone out to anyone yet. The PG should go out early next week and information on the beta will also be going out soon.

^Thanks ^ @Zephkial

I hope i win the code at the live stream this week. and yeah i signed up for closed beta early.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    If you win a giveaway from the Trion Worlds stream, check your Twitch whispers from TrionWorlds or email community@trionworlds.com with your twitch name, date, and prize that you won.
    Twitch no longer has messaging
    Messages are being deprecated! Starting March 30th, your inbox will remain available in a read-only state. You won't be able to send or receive new messages. On April 30th, you will be able to download your existing messaging history, but not read messages.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey, Chow. Rewards from winning beta codes or PG on the livestream have not gone out to anyone yet. The PG should go out early next week and information on the beta will also be going out soon.
    Thanks for the reply Zeph! I know I wasn't the only one with that question.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."