+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mobi, please check the times you specified, because:

1. PST (Pacific Standard Time) isn't applicable to any US states at the moment, due to daylight saving. During summer it should be PDT (Pacific Daylight Time or Pacific Daylight Saving Time)

2. On the other hand, GMT and UTC does NOT observe daylight saving

If we assume the 10:30 AM is in PDT, then it specifies a different time than the 6:30 PM GMT in your post, to be exact it is 5:30 PM GMT, so 1 hour earlier than the post says.

Non-americans usually rely on GMT instead of the american time zones, because we know what time zone we're in compared to GMT, but if we would do that in this case, we would be late by an hour!

If you're not sure when you convert time zones, you can rely on Wolfram Alpha, it can convert time zones easily, for example if you type "10:30 AM PDT in GMT", then it will show you the answer on clocks.

Thanks!

Looking for a clan? Join Red Thugs!
    Thanks Sachek for the nice customized sig!

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks, good catch! Updated to 10:30am PST / 5:30pm GMT
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Thanks, good catch! Updated to 10:30am PST / 5:30pm GMT
    You still don´t get it lol, it´s GMT+1 so the stream starts at 6:30 for us.

Ps:It´s always a difference of 8 hours from PST to GMT, and now it´s GMT+1 cause we are already on summer time.
    ]
    My sig says it all.i´m not afraid to say what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Ark Hunters,

Tune in Friday for the Defiance livestream at 10:30am PST (5:30pm GMT). This week we'll be discussing the upcoming Defiance 2050 Closed Beta on 4/20-4/22 and what to expect in game! Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news.

Be sure to sign up for Closed Beta at www.Defiance2050.com and we look forward to seeing you there!

-The Defiance Team
    Well its currently 11.00am PST and the stream according to your Twitter channel is over. I was on Twitch for an hour before the supposed start since you might have mixed up times and mean PDT and only a Rift video from 4 days ago was playing. This is the third time I have missed the stream because your schedule on Twitch mentions the wrong time or because there is a limit on how many people can join.
    I cannot fight a psychic enemy! How else do they know to move aside just as I pull my sniper rifles trigger, even when I am cloaked.

If all the money and all the hours spent by all the gamers playing all the games, was put to a better use then the world would be a boring place.

The Defiant Prayer: Defiance give me the guns I need, To kill the things I can, To kill the things I cant, and the guns so there is no difference

Quote Originally Posted by gulac View Post
    Well its currently 11.00am PST and the stream according to your Twitter channel is over. I was on Twitch for an hour before the supposed start since you might have mixed up times and mean PDT and only a Rift video from 4 days ago was playing. This is the third time I have missed the stream because your schedule on Twitch mentions the wrong time or because there is a limit on how many people can join.
    No, it was on time. What you are saying also happens to me, you need to click on it till it shows live.
    Strangely this only happens with Trion streams.
    ]
    My sig says it all.i´m not afraid to say what i think.