+ Reply to Thread

Help seeing co-op partner

Hello, my wife and I just started playing Defiance on our PS3 last night. I was wondering if there was a way to see your co-op partner better. It seems everybody has a purple arrow above their heads, including my partner. What's happening is I keep following the wrong person.

Any way to make your partner a diffrent color so I can differentiate from the others?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pantango333 View Post
    Hello, my wife and I just started playing Defiance on our PS3 last night. I was wondering if there was a way to see your co-op partner better. It seems everybody has a purple arrow above their heads, including my partner. What's happening is I keep following the wrong person.

Any way to make your partner a diffrent color so I can differentiate from the others?

Thank you
    you have the option for make a group in these case the players of the group will have the green arrow

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Oh ok, so send a group invite. I'll pay better attention to that tonight. I thought I did that though, but it was my first time playing ....so a little noob yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantango333 View Post
    Oh ok, so send a group invite. I'll pay better attention to that tonight. I thought I did that though, but it was my first time playing ....so a little noob yet.
    Relax, .. there is much to discover

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Ok, I got it to work! Duh!...much better now! Thanks.

What a cool game so far! Got knocked off a couple times while playing, but it wasn't too annoying yet. Seems like a busy world, people running around everywhere! My wife seems to be enjoying it also. Can't wait to try out the beta next week, excited to see the changes. Pretty impressive so far for being a last gen game.