+ Reply to Thread

getting knocked off the game

Hello,

First off I would like to say that we are having fun playing Defiance on our PS3 systems, and we are excited to participate in the upcoming beta of Defiance 2050.

My wife and I have 2 seperate PS3 systems that we play on. It seems like every 30 minutes or less, one of us, or both of us get disconnected from the server. This gets very distracting and fustrating for both of us.

I was wondering if it was because we are using the same internet connection that it's causing issues. I have read some of the topics in this forum and it seems to be happening to a lot of people for a long time now.

I sure hope this is not the case for Defiance 2050. I would really like to spend some time with this game, but if we are going to get booted constantly, we are not going to waste our time and we will quickly move on to something else.

any tips or suggestions would be appreciated if someone knows a setting we should have on {or off} to help ensure a better connection, or better gameplay.

Thanks

Hi welcome
    No it is not both of you playing that is the problem , there are things that you can do to avoid so many frequent disconnections such as quitting the game and restarting after a dc avoiding hi lag areas a wired connection on your ps , these help stay on a bit longer but we all get frequent disconnections it is part of defiance
    What server so you play in ?
    Happy hunting