+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Ok so when summer is over.

    Breaking news: Def2050 Date moved consoled Janury


    Call me vodoo

  2. #12
    That's what I get for thinking they finally got their **** together, dunno why I thought things would be any different these days.

  3. #13
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Rancid Abattoir
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortero View Post
    Call me vodoo
    Sure thing, voodoo.

    "Disappointment".... the one Defiance consistency since 2013.

  4. #14
    Member NullWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    south
    Posts
    872
    I actually came back to the forums just to see if Trion had applied their usual Defiance RNG for selecting beta players but to no ones surprised the console betas were thrown off to an undefined later date.

    Just as accurately as the Sun sets and the Moon rises so to are Trion guaranteed to drop the ball at least once a day with this game.
    PSN: Null_Wolf

    Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by NullWolf View Post
    I actually came back to the forums just to see if Trion had applied their usual Defiance RNG for selecting beta players but to no ones surprised the console betas were thrown off to an undefined later date.

    Just as accurately as the Sun sets and the Moon rises so to are Trion guaranteed to drop the ball at least once a day with this game.
    blame sony or microsoft for the console stuff, the pc beta is just fine
    PS3/PC NA

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    blame sony or microsoft for the console stuff, the pc beta is just fine
    Blame´s on TRION and no one else.
    You cannot announce a date and not have authorizations to do that...right?
    Like i said in another post, if they did that it´s pure irresponsability.
    But no, they are not releasing the beta to consoles because they know that they have been hyping too much and they are short on deliver.

  7. #17
    Looking forward to playing this weekend on PC @trionmobi. Question, do we have an exact time that the game servers will be up for this?

  8. #18
    Where can i get the beta client with invite?

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4,262
    Anyone knows the PC specs required to play the beta?
    I wouldn´t mind to try it on PC if at least TRION aknowlefge their fail and asked if the ones that inscrived for the console beta wanted a shot at the PC version, if you know what i mean?

    But yeah, PC specs anyone?

    Ps: minimum requirements.

  10. #20
    Member BaronFrosch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Anyone knows the PC specs required to play the beta?
    I wouldn´t mind to try it on PC if at least TRION aknowlefge their fail and asked if the ones that inscrived for the console beta wanted a shot at the PC version, if you know what i mean?

    But yeah, PC specs anyone?

    Ps: minimum requirements.
    MINIMUM:
    OS: Windows 7 or newer
    Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or better
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, ATI/AMD Radeon 7770 or better.
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 10 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compliant card

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts