+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronFrosch View Post
    MINIMUM:
    Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or better
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, ATI/AMD Radeon 7770 or better.
    DirectX: Version 11
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Storage: 10 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compliant card
    So , more or less like the same specs to play Defiance.
    My CPU is a Dual Core 1.7 GHz but i can play Defiance with no problems at all.

Thanks for this info m8 , now i only need a beta key. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    blame sony or microsoft for the console stuff, the pc beta is just fine
    Trion is not new to console gaming they been doing this for 5-ish years if they dont understand the cert process its a shame so i dont blame MS or Sony its all on Trion for talking about "All Platforms" constantly. its all fine and good to want to put out a good beta experience but you also need to beat people over the head with "Subject to change" constantly. But this lack of communication or misinformation i see hasnt change in the years i was gone :/ its truly a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    But this lack of communication or misinformation i see hasn't changed in the years i was gone :/ its truly a shame
    100% agreed, very shameful.

But, if anything, their lack of communication & misinformation have been consistent.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

After giving it a little thinker I would like to see XB1 and PS4 beta on different dates, so that both XB1 and PS4 can have their individual issues addressed. I think this will work out for the best, instead of cramming all the testing into 2 days, could be 2 days for each platform now.

I don't understand all the flak over this. They announced the console beta was moved, and fans are upset at trion instead of Ms and Sony bs protocols?

I am surprised we haven't seen people bash trion for not allowing this game to run on Vista.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight
    Clan: pay it forward

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    100% agreed, very shameful.

But, if anything, their lack of communication & misinformation have been consistent.
    What lack of communication? They just said it was moved, and they don't have a date. What more is there to say? If it's on Ms and Sony part they won't say it is to keep good relations with those companies. If it's something on their end and something minor, why worry people and investors when it can be fixed within the new time frame. Go hassle your car dealers as to why they have new cars every year, and still keep they old ones marked up to persuade you to buy the new one.

Trion is doing the best they can, and are working hard to get the game running, and people complain they don't have someone baby sitting this forum 24/7 to answer every little question that comes up.

This new age of gamers are so toxic and ungrateful.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight
    Clan: pay it forward

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    What lack of communication? They just said it was moved, and they don't have a date. What more is there to say? If it's on Ms and Sony part they won't say it is to keep good relations with those companies. If it's something on their end and something minor, why worry people and investors when it can be fixed within the new time frame. Go hassle your car dealers as to why they have new cars every year, and still keep they old ones marked up to persuade you to buy the new one.

Trion is doing the best they can, and are working hard to get the game running, and people complain they don't have someone baby sitting this forum 24/7 to answer every little question that comes up.

Don´t be a blnd fanboy, this as nothing to do with Sony or MS, you only announce a release date f you have all the go´s from each part, if they had the authorization from them why would MS and Sony denie them the beta?
    2 things happened for sure:
    1- they announced without authorization, so they were denied.
    2- they actually realized that they were not ready to present the beta on consoles.

I go for the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post

I agree. Trion is doing the best they can. I've been on the beta all day and the devs were on making sure everything was running right and when the game started to crash they were quick to let everyone know they were doing a hotfix.
    GT: Jennacent

XBOX NA: Jennacent

PC NA: Jennacent

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    2- they actually realized that they were not ready to present the beta on consoles.
    Winner winner chicken dinner!
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25