+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    From Defiance facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Defiance/):

``Jen Wilkins: It'll take me three to four days to download thing thing.. I always hate two day betas

Defiance: We're going to open up downloads a day or two before the beta for this very reason. [Yaviey]``

I hope that works out for you guys/gals just don't get excited until you're actually downloading the game, many of us got excited for the Xbone/PS4 Beta and that didn't work out well for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    I hope that works out for you guys/gals just don't get excited until you're actually downloading the game, many of us got excited for the Xbone/PS4 Beta and that didn't work out well for us.
    Strange is that after that announcement we haven´t heard anything else from them.
    But we are already used to this kind of things from them.
    Soon gets a bit worn out by now.
    ]
    My sig says it all.i´m not afraid to say what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Strange is that after that announcement we haven´t heard anything else from them.
    But we are already used to this kind of things from them.
    Soon gets a bit worn out by now.
    Being disappointed & kept in the dark appear to be Defiance's true "end game".

Going on 5+ years now.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Being disappointed & kept in the dark appear to be Defiance's true "end game".

Going on 5+ years now.
    Yea would be nice if the PR team could/would make a post or update to the BetaFAQ but if it goes with past communication from them the update will come last second as the beta goes live

I was able to preload the Steam version of this closed beta at approx. 8PM Eastern earlier today.

It was a 15.1GB download.

I'm on the launcher and log in and don't see any preload atm.

im seeing no preload on glyph or steam

A couple of days ago someone said here (can´t remember who), that the PTS had been updated on the Glyph launcher, i checked it and it was a download around 15 GB, so maybe this is the preload?
    ]
    My sig says it all.i´m not afraid to say what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    A couple of days ago someone said here (can´t remember who), that the PTS had been updated on the Glyph launcher, i checked it and it was a download around 15 GB, so maybe this is the preload?
    Yeah.........some really solid communication from Team Defiance :/

I haven't been able to find anything in posts from the Devs, and the email they send is so vague I honestly thought it was scam mail. At this point I'm about 20 minutes out from just going back to the Elder Scrolls closed beta.