+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pvp (for the last days)

Please, make the game a little more fun, at least in the last days of Def'13, today's pvp only reduces many people running hysterically with their pistols to be the first to shoot, it's a pure monotony.

You must enable more weapons to the battle, give life to all of those weapons that are sleeping in our inventorys, many of us need to hear other sounds, see other effects like a br a det and even a guided launcher.
    You have created beautiful weapons, this weapons are part of our collection but not only for to fill the inventory, if you see the old promotional videos about pvp each player have a different weapon, this is the idea "the diversity", to can use different combinations, different strategies....

p.s.: I never though I would miss the campers

Are you bored?

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Originally posted by Alahali

"Please, make the game a little more fun, at least in the last days of Def'13, today's pvp only reduces many people running hysterically with their pistols to be the first to shoot, it's a pure monotony.

You must enable more weapons to the battle, give life to all of those weapons that are sleeping in our inventorys, many of us need to hear other sounds, see other effects like a br a det and even a guided launcher.
    You have created beautiful weapons, this weapons are part of our collection but not only for to fill the inventory, if you see the old promotional videos about pvp each player have a different weapon, this is the idea "the diversity", to can use different combinations, different strategies....

p.s.: I never though I would miss the campers"

I can understand where you're coming from with this. Unfortunately, I doubt Trion would even consider doing what you're stating as their efforts & resources are undoubtedly concentrated towards the 2050 beta right now (& later will obviously be towards the released version of the game itself). We have to understand the inevitable that D13 is going to be a done & dusted affair soon. For me, it is a bitter pill to swallow I can tell you but I guess that's just the way it is. You seem to be among the passionate players of D13 & that's good to see because its going to be players like you whose going to make 2050 a success. I've grown kinda fond of this community since the short time I've been playing D13 & I can't wait to play 2050 with you players when my time comes.

I agree with you 100 % ,mass blasters ruined pvp ,thats all anyone uses ,and dont forget the electro rig another pvp killer ,the games dead once 2050 hits like its almost dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    I agree with you 100 % ,mass blasters ruined pvp ,thats all anyone uses ,and dont forget the electro rig another pvp killer ,the games dead once 2050 hits like its almost dead now.
    Well a lot of people still use brs/ sludges, cankers, bbs etc

Mbs aren’t being used by everyone every match just like electro rig

You’ll be lucky to see 4 people in one match with a electro rig.
    Not easy. Just simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    Well a lot of people still use brs/ sludges, cankers, bbs etc

Mbs aren’t being used by everyone every match just like electro rig

You’ll be lucky to see 4 people in one match with a electro rig.

You'll be lucky to see 2 people with canker, bb or sludge as a pricipal weapon, are the complementary weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by RajeeMama007 View Post
    Originally posted by Alahali

"Please, make the game a little more fun, at least in the last days of Def'13, today's pvp only reduces many people running hysterically with their pistols to be the first to shoot, it's a pure monotony.

p.s.: I never though I would miss the campers"

I can understand where you're coming from with this. Unfortunately, I doubt Trion would even consider doing what you're stating as their efforts & resources are undoubtedly concentrated towards the 2050 beta right now (& later will obviously be towards the released version of the game itself). We have to understand the inevitable that D13 is going to be a done & dusted affair soon. For me, it is a bitter pill to swallow I can tell you but I guess that's just the way it is. You seem to be among the passionate players of D13 & that's good to see because its going to be players like you whose going to make 2050 a success. I've grown kinda fond of this community since the short time I've been playing D13 & I can't wait to play 2050 with you players when my time comes.
    Atm the game to play is Def'13, no beta codes, no date for beta for consoles, so ... if they consider this or not my life no change but at least I said what I think.

Told them in a another thread to buff everything in pvp....They don't wanna listen so don't say anything to them.
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    ...but at least I said what I think.
    I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    You'll be lucky to see 2 people with canker, bb or sludge as a pricipal weapon, are the complementary weapon.
    I pvp daily and they get a lot of play. They are usually paired with a mb or nano fragger.

Sometimes even a br.

I’ve been using a bb and canker for a few days now and I’m not the only one. You are right as most of the time they aren’t used as primary weapons but more as a secondary but they still get play. Not all weapons are pvp weapons. Just like how not all weapons are pve weapons.
    Not easy. Just simple.

just organise in zone chat for a PvP match, where you use swords, or dets, or bmgs.

used happen back in the zagger days, i never pvp'ed unless i knew that everyone else would not be using zaggers.