+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance Livestream Friday 4/20 at 1:30pm PT!

Ark Hunters,

Tune in Friday for the Defiance livestream at 1:30pm PT (8:30pm UTC). We'll be preparing for Defiance 2050 Closed Beta to go live at 10:00am and will be streaming at a later time than usual just for this week. We'll be playing Closed Beta with the community and discussing what to expect in game! Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news.

There's still time to sign up for Closed Beta at www.Defiance2050.com and we look forward to seeing you there!

-The Defiance Team
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

when is Preload?
    *Rechtschreibfehler kannst du behalten!*
    Bei Fragen zu meinen Post´s oder irgendwelchen Verbesserungsvorschläge, einfach melden per PM!

soon, hopefully

Hey Scott,
    Is there an NDA for the Closed Beta, or can we record/stream beta gameplay during the weekend?

EDIT: Nevermind - I just saw the thread in which streaming is allowed! Thanks!

Streamer and Trion Creator
    https://twitch.tv/BJWyler

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Ark Hunters,

Tune in Friday for the Defiance livestream at 1:30pm PT (8:30pm UTC). We'll be preparing for Defiance 2050 Closed Beta to go live at 10:00am and will be streaming at a later time than usual just for this week. We'll be playing Closed Beta with the community and discussing what to expect in game! Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news.

There's still time to sign up for Closed Beta at www.Defiance2050.com and we look forward to seeing you there!

-The Defiance Team
    If we should test, then give us finally clear info.

- from WHEN we can install D2050
    - WHERE we can install it

It can not be that a beta will be announced and people will be invited. And despite repeated requests from the players (who have already received an invitation) no information.
    You want our money? Then do something for it!

Geez, be happy some PC players who signed up for the beta can jump into it on the 20th... we console players are still circling around in a waiting pattern.
    LOL Trion?? I'm playing 2050 because Behavior. Simple as that!

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Geez, be happy some PC players who signed up for the beta can jump into it on the 20th... we console players are still circling around in a waiting pattern.
    I know right... It's like we are starving here, meanwhile PC users are eating chocolate cake and complaining that they want red velvet... They can't be happy that they ACTUALLY CAN participate the closed beta...

Meanwhile, the word "soon" haunts my nightmares.... alongside a lone basketball bouncing on the court. (Eternal Ball was dropped again.) -_-
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

It's like we are starving here, meanwhile PC users are eating chocolate cake and complaining that they want red velvet...
    Perfect analogy, wish I thought of it first.

LuLzzz
    LOL Trion?? I'm playing 2050 because Behavior. Simple as that!

I know right... It's like we are starving here, meanwhile PC users are eating chocolate cake and complaining that they want red velvet...
    I wanted pie. The cake is a lie.
    Vylet ... Out of ammo since day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Soriko View Post
    If we should test, then give us finally clear info.

- from WHEN we can install D2050
    - WHERE we can install it

It can not be that a beta will be announced and people will be invited. And despite repeated requests from the players (who have already received an invitation) no information.
    You want our money? Then do something for it!
    For those who signed up to test beta for PC, download the Glyph launcher and the option to download the Defiance 2050 will appear in 4/20 (I hope it can be available to download ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters. Sorry for the lack of communication. As you can imagine, things are a bit busy right now as we are getting ready for beta. We are working now to try and get things set so you guys can start preloading the game as soon as possible. Once we are set, we will absolutely let everyone know that the game is ready to start installing in preparation for when the servers open on Friday. Also, just to clear up any confusion, we are not running 2050 on the Defiance PTS servers. An option to download 2050 will appear in Glyph once we are ready.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN