+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Ark Hunters,

Tune in Friday for the Defiance livestream at 1:30pm PT (8:30pm UTC). We'll be preparing for Defiance 2050 Closed Beta to go live at 10:00am and will be streaming at a later time than usual just for this week. We'll be playing Closed Beta with the community and discussing what to expect in game! Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news.

There's still time to sign up for Closed Beta at www.Defiance2050.com and we look forward to seeing you there!

-The Defiance Team
    OK TRION people, it`s time for you guys to know that the time difference from Pacific Time to UTC is 8 hours.
    I´ve saying this to you guys since 2013, other people also have been saying this since 2013 but you guys keep doing the same mistake.

There are lots of tools around the internet to convert time , please use it Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    OK TRION people, it`s time for you guys to know that the time difference from Pacific Time to UTC is 8 hours.
    The difference is 7 hours for PT to UTC currently, the one hour deficit is due to daylight saving time at this current stage, so they're not wrong. Even a simple google search converts everything nicely for us.

Even better the Forum it self has a time converter so you know when something was posted in your own time zone.....

What the heck does the Time diff have to do with the release of Beta and install anyway? OMG...
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

Quote Originally Posted by funky View Post
    The difference is 7 hours for PT to UTC currently, the one hour deficit is due to daylight saving time at this current stage, so they're not wrong. Even a simple google search converts everything nicely for us.
    My friend it´s 8 hours difference all the time except for a period of around 20 days each year more or less, not really sure.

UTC substitutes old GMT and every year hours go up 1 hour and go down 1 hour.
    GMT currently is on summer time so its called GMT+1, UTC is the same thing.

Problem is that Americans use their time measure and the rest of the world another, UTC was created to make time zones uniform but like always Americans like to be different , i don´t say this in a bad way.

America changes hours forward and backward on different days ence that 20 +- days gap.

GMT is Dublin, London, Lisbon, Casablanca, it´s my time zone i know what i´m talking about.

Could add a separate sensitivity slider for ADS?
    It had to be done...
    Spoiler: