+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need someone to confirm this...

Approaching 4 years with the infamous, already-existing DLC trophy bug, and not a single peep from all of the Community Managers that have blown through the office of Trion. I'd like to ask that if any of the new (or veteran) players who might've purchased the 'Gold Bundle', if any (or all) their DLC trohpies have unlocked? I'm asking of this to confirm if a fix was ever even made. Thanks~
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash in my vajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Approaching 4 years with the infamous, already-existing DLC trophy bug, and not a single peep from all of the Community Managers that have blown through the office of Trion. I'd like to ask that if any of the new (or veteran) players who might've purchased the 'Gold Bundle', if any (or all) their DLC trohpies have unlocked? I'm asking of this to confirm if a fix was ever even made. Thanks~
    I still didn't receive a trophy for getting the "Lucky Kitty" title. And I have that title available for a long time.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Uh-huh...Anyways...

Bump

The "Lucky Kitty" isn't even functioning properly according to its own description for where it can be unlocked. It dropped for me at a Dark Matter Major in Silicon Valley. :| Nonetheless, need an answer on this matter.
    Pay More, Get More!
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash in my vajaja.

Hey I started playing Defiance last month and bought the gold edition as well. The DLC trophies weren't unlocking for me. I looked up online if anyone experienced the same thing. I just find out this has been going on without a fix for four years. I did some more reading and someone said the players that recently unlocked DLC trophies hacked them or had the original DLC still installed from years ago.

Sony won't give me a refund. I tell my friends that also collect trophies to not buy the gold edition. When Defiance 2050 officially releases I won't be spending any cash on it. Voting with my wallet. If they want my money, they know what they need to fix.

The only tropies missing for me are the ones that i didn´t make myself for not playing the game to its fullnesss.

I only miss the social tropies, clan related and 1 trophie from dlc5 that i´m working on it.
    Been playing this last month and i unlocked a few trophies with no problem at all.

But by the percentage of trophies unlocked on the PS3 i too believe that they must be glitched, can´t believe that only 0.1% of players have unlocked the Warmaster !?

Thank you Batman and drackiller. Sadly, I know of only ONE friend with all DLC trophies unlocked: ANGRYCAVEMAN. Seems they all unlocked without problems four years ago, but now they won't.

At least now I have the confirmation I need. And with that being said, I feel confident enough to contact 'some people' in Government to investigate this shaddy practice of microtransaction for potential scam because they refuse to either issue refunds or give simple feedback.
    Pay More, Get More!

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey Ark Hunters,

If you're running into an issue with your account and items not properly unlocking, please put in a support ticket so we can get it checked out (support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Hey Ark Hunters,

If you're running into an issue with your account and items not properly unlocking, please put in a support ticket so we can get it checked out (support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
    Hey Mobi I know that you are a new face here and may not know the extent of this problem it is pointless reporting it to customer service as you will just get a scripted reply of it is a known bug and it will be passed to the devs with no resolution forthcoming .
    Here is a thread started almost four years ago with no one getting a satisfactory answer http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...light=Trophies
    Just as I don't expect anyone here get any satisfaction .

I also have been playing Defiance for 4 years, with almost no trophy unlocked. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I had this PvP trophy "Brainsurgeon" unlocked. This thing has no logic attached to it.

And now I'm wondering: are Defiance 2050's trophies THE SAME as OLDefiance's? Like, you'll get the same trophies, but linked to different games? Maybe we'll finaly see them...
    PS3 NA
    PSN: blu-san
    Defiance: SanCarioca, DevilSan, CastiSan, San Tarr, Digital San
    Clan: Defiance Terminators
    EGO: 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    At least now I have the confirmation I need. And with that being said, I feel confident enough to contact 'some people' in Government to investigate this shaddy practice of microtransaction for potential scam because they refuse to either issue refunds or give simple feedback.
    I recently got my last trophy to pop (4weeks ago) only players that started after the game went free to play have a problem with the trophies , this is a well known problem that has been constantly ignored .