+ Reply to Thread

DEFIANCE 2050 - Where to post bugs/issues?

Hello Devs/Mods,

Looking for where I should post bugs and issues when game testing the new Defiance 2050. I'm afraid I have one to report, but cannot find the correct venue.

Lio

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    The best place to post your Defiance 2050 bugs is in the Defiance 2050 section, you must be signed into an account that has access to Defiance 2050 in order to see it. If you have issues regarding your account, you can put in a support ticket. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...50-Bug-Reports
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Thanks Scott, will do both

After getting gun from 'ammo' box directly after meeting Cass at beginning of game-play, started down the hill and locked up as soon as helicopters were visible, though sound continued. This was heading down the hill for first objective after retrieving gun from box. Had to alt-ctrl-del to close game. Thought it may be a sound lock, so killed the music and tried logging back in, only to lock again immediately (sound again continued minus music).

Login: Lioslath

Character: Hnar Yroc

Comp info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
    Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
    Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model GA-990XA-UD3
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor, 3400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F9, 13/10/2011
    SMBIOS Version 2.4
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB
    Available Physical Memory 4.80 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 16.4 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 12.8 GB
    Page File Space 8.39 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Will try a re-install to see if this corrects issue.

Uninstalled and re-installed, no change, log in and immediately frozen. Will be deleting character and starting again to see if issue re-occurs.

Lio

Created new character - Lioslath - and again had complete lock-up just as I am getting to encounter where helicopters are. Would submit screenshot but will not take screenshot for some reason, even in windowed mode.

I see there is now a reporting section for Defiance 2050, will be continuing this over there.

Edit - removed this last post as I thought the posts were not posting for the Defiance 2050, just the 'all post will be moderated' flashed by so quickly I didn't see it. Understandable delay on posts not instantly showing up.