+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    I agree on the minor bugs,but as you said console players have a issue on top of dc and crashes not sure if pc have this issue i might be wrong ,it damages our ps or x box.I would hard freeze on ps3 and after switching it back on i will get a warning saying possible loss of data,damage due to not switching off the right way.It can happen 3 to 4 times a day...On a good day lol.Happy the ps4 did not suffer this in the beta,hope it stays like it.Can't get another console for a wile.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    I agree on the minor bugs,but as you said console players have a issue on top of dc and crashes not sure if pc have this issue i might be wrong ,it damages our ps or x box.I would hard freeze on ps3 and after switching it back on i will get a warning saying possible loss of data,damage due to not switching off the right way.It can happen 3 to 4 times a day...On a good day lol.Happy the ps4 did not suffer this in the beta,hope it stays like it.Can't get another console for a wile.
    Happened to me 3 times yesterday.
    If it wasn´t for this Valor program i would have already stopped playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Happened to me 3 times yesterday.
    If it wasn´t for this Valor program i would have already stopped playing it.
    I threw in the towel already on it. Got tired of having to reset every few minutes, dc's and hard freezes, all reasons I stopped playing D13 in the 1st place. Heck having 2nd thoughts on D50 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    I threw in the towel already on it. Got tired of having to reset every few minutes, dc's and hard freezes, all reasons I stopped playing D13 in the 1st place. Heck having 2nd thoughts on D50 atm.
    More 2 hard freezes today on my PS3.
    It´s pretty much the only game that does this to the console.
    Years ago i installed an Hybrid hard drive on the PS3 majorly because of Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim and believe me that it made wonders.
    Console usually crashed when playing F3 and New Vegas. Crashed also when playing Skyrim, but with Skyrim problems were even more serious.
    After the hybrid drive those games stoped giving me those problems.
    Defiance is a different animal altogether, i think that it´s the game code , networking code, i don´t really know what it is for sure, but something is really broken i this game.

About 2050, the beta gave me good reasons to try it about what concerns network stability (PS4), for the rest, sure there were things that i really didn´t appreciated, but the game is free. I´ll try it and i´ll see how it go´s.

One thing is for sure , game wont please everyone, be it for the lack of trading, for the changes on Ego or the feels of weapons, etc, but i will give it a try for sure.
    I think that Trion needs to reach a middle ground between what is best for them and the playerbase.