+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Black screen

Quote Originally Posted by olox123 View Post
    game open well but only see black screen
    Same... black screen, completely un-install and re-install still black, hummm
    any fixes out there?

Crashing to desktop while trying to access vendor at Earth Republic. Same when trying to unequip from loadout 2

Black Screen when game starts, I can see the cursor and here the music, But screen is completely black? A ton of people are having this issue? Some feed back would be much appreciated...

I know its not a bug, but please can weapon salvage be automatically be picked up like ammo?

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Can't take a screen shot since server is down but when doing 2560x1080, and fighting with enemies, their health bar isn't above their heads anymore but almost to the far left side of the screen.

Sound levels all over the map

The sound goes from almost unhearable if that is a word to blasting depending on what you are working on at the time. Yes the crashes but those are common all over today. The sound is a low priority bug but something to look at.

Question Blue face

My character in the game has a blue face. All of the other features are fine.. its just my own face. All the other NPC's are okay as well.

Feedback from my testing thus far:

- *Definitely* need to auto-loot all salvage. I can't imagine ever not wanting to pick up salvage of all kinds, and being forced to pick up each one individually is beyond tedious.
    - Ammo drops do not reliably add to weapon ammo when picked up. This happens in the base game as well. Near as I have been able to tell, ammo drops will add to weapon ammo if the weapon needs ammo. if it does not, the drop remains, and going back to it later when the weapon does need ammo results in the drop being gathered but no change in weapon ammo.
    - Roadside encounters appear to have no rewards beyond xp for enemies killed and any drops they may leave.
    - When enhancing a weapon, the list of enhancement parts appears haphazard and un-ordered. It would be helpful to present this in some useful fashion.
    - Right-clicking on a weapon and selecting "Enhance" frequently brings up a blank enhancement screen with no weapon or other info -- only the boxes where they would appear are there.
    - After adding an ammo mod to a weapon, the text for the effect appears too far to the left.
    - Attempting to unlock a mod slot with insufficient pg puts a rotating busy-circle in the center of the screen which persists even when the enhance window is dismissed. Attempting to log out at this point results in a CTD (or at least it did when I tried it).

https://imgur.com/a/5QqJBd9

Totally agree with everything ryan said, add to this, so far i've never been able to add salvage to a weapon. it's always empty boxes for the weapon and within 20 seconds of trying and giving up to go back to the game, i get kicked out with a timeout

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Kildare View Post
    Feedback from my testing thus far:

- *Definitely* need to auto-loot all salvage. I can't imagine ever not wanting to pick up salvage of all kinds, and being forced to pick up each one individually is beyond tedious.
    - Ammo drops do not reliably add to weapon ammo when picked up. This happens in the base game as well. Near as I have been able to tell, ammo drops will add to weapon ammo if the weapon needs ammo. if it does not, the drop remains, and going back to it later when the weapon does need ammo results in the drop being gathered but no change in weapon ammo.
    - Roadside encounters appear to have no rewards beyond xp for enemies killed and any drops they may leave.
    - When enhancing a weapon, the list of enhancement parts appears haphazard and un-ordered. It would be helpful to present this in some useful fashion.
    - Right-clicking on a weapon and selecting "Enhance" frequently brings up a blank enhancement screen with no weapon or other info -- only the boxes where they would appear are there.
    - After adding an ammo mod to a weapon, the text for the effect appears too far to the left.
    - Attempting to unlock a mod slot with insufficient pg puts a rotating busy-circle in the center of the screen which persists even when the enhance window is dismissed. Attempting to log out at this point results in a CTD (or at least it did when I tried it).

Quote Originally Posted by Reachmanjith View Post
    My character in the game has a blue face. All of the other features are fine.. its just my own face. All the other NPC's are okay as well.
    I'm having the same issue when playing on my laptop, but when I logged in on my main PC, I could see my Character's face (& other PC's faces). But on my laptop, my character & the other Player's I would come across all have Blue Faces.