+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

NPCs walking though solid objects

I first noticed this in the first mission. NPC enemies charged though the transports and other objects. No cover for me. Seems like a simple coding error not checking on move if you are entering an solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaipatu View Post
    Comodo is reporting Malware@#3onznfryo2h21 in the X64 GlyphCrashHander64.exe that came with the game.
    Trend Micro is doing the same:

Naam: CrashHandler.exe
    Van: Onbekend
    Versie:
    Copyright:
    Gevonden resource- of proces-ID: ZwCreateThreadEx

Unable to exit video settings tab. Saying "yes" to do you want to leave without saving settings - even if you changed nothing - just leaves you on the same screen. H

So for some bizarre reason, i cannot freely switch between playing 'Defiance' and 'Defiance 2050'.
    If i opt to play Defiance.. i have to re download the beta afterwards... But then, to play the base game, I again, have to re download that.
    EVERY. TIME.
    Any idea why this is happening? I don't want to have to be downloading either, repeatedly, whenever i choose to switch between the two.

Game crashed when I attempted to 'dismantle' a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    So for some bizarre reason, i cannot freely switch between playing 'Defiance' and 'Defiance 2050'.
    If i opt to play Defiance.. i have to re download the beta afterwards... But then, to play the base game, I again, have to re download that.
    EVERY. TIME.
    Any idea why this is happening? I don't want to have to be downloading either, repeatedly, whenever i choose to switch between the two.
    that's weird, i don't/didnt have to do that. have you tried removing one and reinstalling it completely. make sure you're not putting them in the same directory

Cannot max out perks

https://imgur.com/a/WyTXLaI

Even though i have class points and they're not maxed out, I cannot add any more points to recharge and quick reload.

If i respec, max out sprint and quick reload, i cannot add anything to recharge or amped, i have to move down to the next line in the tree.

Disconnects

Seriously!!!!!!!!!! Disconnected every time I play! Try to do 2 missions without a disconnect much less anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Valkerian View Post

- During tutorial mission, I got as far as where you have to defeat 75 enemies. I completed the objective and the cutscene ensued where they jumped over the wall. Upon the cutscene ending I got a message saying that connection to the server had been lost. When I logged back in, it put me back over the wall with only 4 enemies to kill and no objective markers. The mission on the right hand side says "Recovery Mission" but has no way to progress. I attempted to leave the area and come back, ran all teh way back to the begining, interacting with Cass and with the environment. Nothing worked and eventually I had to resort to character recreation to complete.
    I have the exact same issue. I've tried 4 times now, but they all end up the same.
    How did you solve this?

Also, please add a setting for "Mouse Zoom Sensitivity", because I play with a really low sensitivity, which means my zoom is unusable.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesocyclone View Post
    that's weird, i don't/didnt have to do that. have you tried removing one and reinstalling it completely. make sure you're not putting them in the same directory
    Yup, i've tried it all... It's very peculiar!! and very annoying.