+ Reply to Thread

Sensitivity Seperation

First off I am having an absolute blast playing this game.

So far the only thing that I feel needs to be tweaked is the sensitivity. When you turn the sens down, you lose speed when free-looking as well as when ADSing. I suggest, that if possible, there is an option to change each sens separately.

This and the removal of PC Aim Assist would be quite nice.

Aim Assist

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    This and the removal of PC Aim Assist would be quite nice.

look at the options in the settings menu, you can find sensitivity controls there.

I like the aim assist. I changed guns the other day and noticed it was better yet had no aim assist... that's when I started using the old assault rifle again.

Agreed. I do hope theres further optimizations for pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Simargi View Post
    look at the options in the settings menu, you can find sensitivity controls there.

I like the aim assist. I changed guns the other day and noticed it was better yet had no aim assist... that's when I started using the old assault rifle again.
    Turning off Aim Assist reduces it, it doesn't completely disable it. I suspect that this is caused by an oversight that made PC and Console Aim Assist basically the same.
    My request is making Aim Assist be completely disabled when turned of in Options.