+ Reply to Thread

Defiance 2050 Bug Report

In Loadout screen at the equip weapon screen I tried to dismantle a weapon and the game locked up and then crashed.

Kith and Kinship quest is stuck.

The "Liberate Split Mine from the Raiders" step in the "A FAUSTIAN BARGAIN" mission chain is empty. I can click on all 3 ammo boxes, but there are no NPCs to interact with, neither enemy nor friendly. Around noon today I approached the Split Mine while a large group was in wave 8, and I joined in with them, but when their mission completed, mine did not. I see other players near me who seem to be having the same problem...they are moving in and out of the area as if trying to trigger an interaction, but none occurs. I have finished all other main and side missions up to this point, and the beta weekend is effectively over for me at this point, as I can no longer progress.

NOTE: I have already dropped and reaccepted "A FAUSTIAN BARGAIN" 3 times with same result.
    EDIT: My ingame name is Xenia.

UPDATE: I now think the large group I joined initially was doing a public event that just happened to be taking place there, and not the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    The "Liberate Split Mine from the Raiders" step in the "A FAUSTIAN BARGAIN" mission chain is empty. I can click on all 3 ammo boxes, but there are no NPCs to interact with, neither enemy nor friendly. Around noon today I approached the Split Mine while a large group was in wave 8, and I joined in with them, but when their mission completed, mine did not. I see other players near me who seem to be having the same problem...they are moving in and out of the area as if trying to trigger an interaction, but none occurs. I have finished all other main and side missions up to this point, and the beta weekend is effectively over for me at this point, as I can no longer progress.

NOTE: I have already dropped and reaccepted "A FAUSTIAN BARGAIN" 3 times with same result.
    EDIT: My ingame name is Xenia.

UPDATE: I now think the large group I joined initially was doing a public event that just happened to be taking place there, and not the mission.
    Where did you find the 3 ammo boxes? When I get close to the objective I get "You are getting close to the end of the beta", but I can't do anything near the mine entrance. I'm completely stuck on the quest.

The 3 ammo boxes are in the lower half of the yellow circle on the map. The top half of the yellow circle is out of bounds for the beta, and I think the objective for the mission is in the top half, and yeah, I don't think anybody can complete that mission.