+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Defiance 2050 High Five Bug



    Was seeing if any of the Emotes had been changed or any added and we noticed this "high 5" isn't a high five at all. More a chest level grab. Even the fingers move to make a squeezing motion.

    Here you can see one male character sexually assaulting a female character with a boob grab. I can hear the "honk" sound in my head every time they tried to "high 5".

    Emotes need an update. Especially the Dance and the... "high 5" Glad to see there isn't a "down Low"... though that command could have been /trump

  2. #2
    Member Ronin9572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maine PS3/PS4 NA
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckAltarr View Post


    Was seeing if any of the Emotes had been changed or any added and we noticed this "high 5" isn't a high five at all. More a chest level grab. Even the fingers move to make a squeezing motion.

    Here you can see one male character sexually assaulting a female character with a boob grab. I can hear the "honk" sound in my head every time they tried to "high 5".

    Emotes need an update. Especially the Dance and the... "high 5" Glad to see there isn't a "down Low"... though that command could have been /trump
    Did you just find this out?

  3. #3
    Haha I did this to my clan leader while he was afk.
    IGN: DeathBringer0007


  4. #4
    Member OneBadClown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Posts
    626
    Way way too much time on peoples hands. LOL
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

    Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

  5. #5
    Man, don't come on here with that #MeToo crap! Take that mess back to WarHammer!!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Applebite View Post
    Man, don't come on here with that #MeToo crap! Take that mess back to WarHammer!!
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ual+harassment

    I saw this a few years back and it was a bit out of hand. Things like this sexual harassment are never a joke but it's really stupid to make in game character actions some goofball does into some real life issue.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Lux View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ual+harassment

    I saw this a few years back and it was a bit out of hand. Things like this sexual harassment are never a joke but it's really stupid to make in game character actions some goofball does into some real life issue.
    Lol it's a game, why take it this serious XD

  8. #8
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Slime Climb
    Posts
    2,592
    Emote updates? I'm guessing that option will be available over in the bit store.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Twitter
    Posts
    634
    The Grope Five was the highlight of WSA clan gaming time together.
    It was all done with consent and out of full respect of the boob.

    My Grope Fives and Creepy Crawling of random strangers who were AFK though..well...I apologize for those moments. Now I feel so wicked. :/

    White Sack Angels D13 Clan Founder
    WSA clan on 2050 (PC)
    How it all started: Voices of Defiance Podcast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts