+ Reply to Thread

Looking for NA Active Clan

Just looking for people to grind and chill with really, Thanks. Low light level as I've just transferred from Xbox

It is early yet, and my group is all over from the 360, so you'll be in good company. We will be starting a clan once 2050 releases, as always we welcome all people. When the day comes, you're of course welcome to join us. As for the current version of Defiance, we're on hold.

Clan: 00 LEGACY 00 Platform: PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mnumonic View Post
    It is early yet, and my group is all over from the 360, so you'll be in good company. We will be starting a clan once 2050 releases, as always we welcome all people. When the day comes, you're of course welcome to join us. As for the current version of Defiance, we're on hold.
    That's cool man, I'm just looking for people to chill with whilst i play, so if you guys still play and just wanna hangout and grind the game i'm up for that to :P

You're of course welcome to join our Discord at your convenience.. We're just getting setup over there in preparation, so more will develop in the coming weeks. https://discord.gg/n6VCFuE

Clan: 00 LEGACY 00 Platform: PC NA