+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Can the people who already played the first beta play the second beta or nota?

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

your progress isnt reset yet

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good afternoon, Arkhunters! Answers to questions incoming!

1.If you have already signed up for console beta, no need to sign up again. If you have not already signed up, there is still time!

2. If you are chosen to participate, check your email later this week! Make sure to check your Promotions and Spam folders.

3. PC is absolutely included in this weekends beta test. Good news on that front, none of your progress from last weekend will be wiped! We wanted to give everyone a chance to see how things feel at max beta level (lvl 25) and did not want to make everyone go through all that work they did, again.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodina View Post
    Ir Will vê able in EU servers?
    Xbox One and PC will be available in EU, but it will be only NA for PS4 in this closed beta test.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Xbox One and PC will be available in EU, but it will be only NA for PS4 in this closed beta test.
    I´ve been asking you guys this for weeks and you need to explain it better, so i´ll ask again 2 questions about it:

Will we be able to play in European accounts but in US server ingame?

or

Will we need an US PSN account to play the beta?

2 simple questions.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    What's up Ark Hunters!

We're super excited to announce Closed Beta on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC will be this weekend! Starting April 27th (Friday) at 10:00am Pacific and ending April 30th (Monday) at 10:00am Pacific, console players will get some first hand experience on Defiance 2050. For PC players, if you missed out last weekend, now is your chance! Be sure to download Glyph, sign into the account that has beta access, and install Defiance 2050 in the Glyph launcher when playing on PC. Check out how to install Defiance 2050 on other platforms below.
    What's wrong with you? You have not fixed black screen error, preventing to enter the game, and you even don't have it on your known bug list! And you already start a new beta...
    You even didn't reply on my email about it. What's wrong with this world? I mean Trion world...

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I´ve been asking you guys this for weeks and you need to explain it better, so i´ll ask again 2 questions about it:

Will we be able to play in European accounts but in US server ingame?

or

Will we need an US PSN account to play the beta?

2 simple questions.
    Mobi/Devs - There are a lot of fans in Europe who would very much like an answer/advice here.

Say I create a dummy PSN account for NA, how does the exclusive beta title then pass to my true EU account?
    If I link my dummy NA PSN account to Glyph, have I then lost my valor on my true EU account etc?

At the moment it looks like EU PS4 fans risk missing out on the Beta and beta title.

I linked my stuff through glyph for xbox. Downloaded the xbox insider app but there is nothing under it besides stuff for minecraft. Was wondering if it's a selective process for the closed beta access or what because I linked back when it was first announced. I haven't received any sort of email from trion in association with my account either
    Maps are just backwards Spam

My Priorities in Order: Protecting my loved ones, Saving Mankind from Evil, Pizza

(and I oscillate on the saving the mankind thing)

My "Legendary" Loadout - "Spray and Blind"
    OverCharge
    Castithan Weaver BMG
    Defiant Few Crimefighter
    Shrill Grenade

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight019 View Post
    I linked my stuff through glyph for xbox. Downloaded the xbox insider app but there is nothing under it besides stuff for minecraft. Was wondering if it's a selective process for the closed beta access or what because I linked back when it was first announced. I haven't received any sort of email from trion in association with my account either

We are all the same. Waiting for some more detail. Nothing in the Xone community calendar for Def2050

Ive signed up for beta ages ago and ive had no emails bout the beta or the key i would have thought i would have had it by now

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Ive signed up for beta ages ago and ive had no emails bout the beta or the key i would have thought i would have had it by now
    Be sure to keep a lookout in your spam folder(s)... just saying...
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25