+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Still yet to recieve anything from winning on twitch yet

Quote Originally Posted by KISSARMY1985 View Post
    Still yet to receive anything from winning on twitch yet
    Yeah... likewise.

Hi All. Went to the "Xbox Insider Hub", followed directions but there is nothing there about Defiance 2050, yet at the bottom of your instructions it says to GO DOWNLOAD the Beta NOW...????? When will be be able to download the Beta??? Thank you...
    I Game There for I am

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonna Lar View Post
    Hi All. Went to the "Xbox Insider Hub", followed directions but there is nothing there about Defiance 2050, yet at the bottom of your instructions it says to GO DOWNLOAD the Beta NOW...????? When will be be able to download the Beta??? Thank you...
    I am also having the same issue, can't see defiance 2050 in the Xbox insider hub. Clocks ticking, when can we download?

I got my beta and didn't work

So I got my closed beta code for ps4 and it doesn't work, is there anything I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by nagato pein View Post
    So I got my closed beta code for ps4 and it doesn't work, is there anything I can do?
    You need to go to the PS store, go down to redeem codes and it´s pretty much it. After that you can download the beta.
    It´s 17.5 GB.

PS: the beta only starts tomorrow at 10 AM Pacific Time and 6 PM GMT(+1)

I have just tried to use my code for PS4 but unfortunately it doesn't work ? Not sure if this is a problem for anyone else.

So I got my email for my beta today on xbox. I downloaded the xbox insider and everything but no defiance 2050 is in my games section.

EU folk seem to be getting US codes or I definitely did because I check with PS Support. So I require a replacement code for EU unless this is a restricted to US test.

Pay attention people from Europe, i already asked here if it works on European accounts but Trion doesn´t answered yet, still they had the time to warn me ...

So, if you are having problems with European accounts consider making an American account, that might work around.