+ Reply to Thread

Beta key not valid(ps4 EU)

So... I just got my email with the beta code for the ps4 and the funniest thing is that my code is apparently invalid.

People on Twitter are saying that it's us only. If so what do the rest of us do?!...

I have the same problem EU also

Same. wc 40376 coad description say its not in this region.Do we keep this coad for future eu beta?

People it´s very easy fix, make an US account and it´s good to go.

After that you can even try to play the beta on your main account, may work or not.
    On my main account (EU) it says that i´m legible to play it.

That's just it, why should we have to? It's not our faults and if you ask me they should re send valid codes. Or at least fix the regional thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmah View Post
    That's just it, why should we have to? It's not our faults and if you ask me they should re send valid codes. Or at least fix the regional thing.
    I´m sorry man but they said even before the last weekend beta that the PS4 beta would only be for US servers.
    So it´s up to you to decide if you wanna work around that or not.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    I´m sorry man but they said even before the last weekend beta that the PS4 beta would only be for US servers.
    So it´s up to you to decide if you wanna work around that or not.
    tru,thay have said this but when i get a key i assume that its like the def13 where we can swop region on toon select.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    tru,thay have said this but when i get a key i assume that its like the def13 where we can swop region on toon select.
    Yes , that is why i´ve been asking that to them without any kind of answer. That is why i have an american account for over 10 years now.

Download is running after i made a new American account,thank you drackiller

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Download is running after i made a new American account,thank you drackiller
    Glad i could help m8.