+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New arkfalls too hard

I emptied my whole AR ammo pool into a omnivolt's face and it still had more than half of its HP left. The final can last up to 25 minutes which is way too much just for the final.

Also what's the point of making the weapons syphon when the enemies have shields and 7+ armor plates??

I never played EH the first time around but I will say this type of arkfall is very... challenging compared to others. I actually die if I’m not careful.

The health of the enemies does seem a tad high but if you are playing with 15 or so players it’s gonna seem that way.
    Not easy. Just simple.

I can't speak for others, but I'm actually enjoying the difficulty of this event. One of the main issues I have with other event arkfalls is that I could stand in one spot, spam my Acid Bath, and kill a crap ton of enemies and that's literally all I had to do for the whole arkfall. With event horizon it's different. I actually have to be extremely careful if I don't wanna die. This makes it far more interesting and enjoyable to me. Don't get me wrong though, I did enjoy the previous events, but not as much as I'm enjoying event horizon. That being said, that's only my opinion though.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

Quote Originally Posted by omsbsd View Post
    I emptied my whole AR ammo pool into a omnivolt's face and it still had more than half of its HP left. The final can last up to 25 minutes which is way too much just for the final.

Also what's the point of making the weapons syphon when the enemies have shields and 7+ armor plates??
    Welcome to threat level 11!

And I am using a Syphon weapon for the EH event Arkfalls... a Supremed Master of the Universe. Its working well to keep me alive, but it is the nature of the EH event that you will go down. I also switched to cloak so I can **** when I need to, so I don't die as often as a lot of other people around me at the EH Arkfalls.

That being said, the difficultly could be lowered a tad bit, but as is it is still doable.
    Haphae-lad lodash vo Maladin!

"Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you are, reputation merely what others think you are." -- John Wooden

PC EU: Stormraven Warwind
    Clan: Red Thugs

Defiance only needs one class "Arkhunter"

Really people? Do you want to just sit around and spam masses and detos everywhere? EH is probably my favorite event for this reason lol.
    IGN: DeathBringer0007

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBringer0007 View Post
    Really people? Do you want to just sit around and spam masses and detos everywhere? EH is probably my favorite event for this reason lol.
    Well, I mean, how else am I supposed to use them? Lol. Though, my Acid Bath isn't the only thing I use at arkfalls. I also use inf's and mb's too. I do like to switch things up every now and then. Lol
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

There fine as they are. It's nice to have a challenge for a change

I think this is probably the only arkfall I still enjoy
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

They seem to only last around 15mins on PS3, at least that's been my experience.

1- These arkfalls are NOT new.
    2- Of course it'd be difficult since no is around, they were made when many players were playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    1- These arkfalls are NOT new.
    2- Of course it'd be difficult since no is around, they were made when many players were playing.

Add to the fact f rubber banding laaaaaag and cannons that only
    load 1 round, sure is fun.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k