+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    I never played EH the first time around but I will say this type of arkfall is very... challenging compared to others. I actually die if I’m not careful.

The health of the enemies does seem a tad high but if you are playing with 15 or so players it’s gonna seem that way.

Yea, tell me about it! Yesterday, I was driving around the map (minding my own business, as usual) when I saw that red marker like indicating how far away I was from an Arkfall. I decided to give it a shot thinking 'well I've been in a few of these before & came out of them ok so why not'. I get there & the game tells me its Event Horizon. No other player is visible. I see like swarms of enemies. I draw my weapon & fire a few shots. And well...that's it! The next thing I know, I'm bolting outta there to save my skin! To tell you the truth, I didn't even get the chance to look at those THINGS properly! I think there were like cyborgs or something...I don't know. But I tell ya...when I finally decided to make a run for it...those THINGS didn't stand a chance! I was just too fast for them. They like got tired (if you could say that) after a while & gave up the chase. But never again! No way am I going back there unless I have a bunch of other players with me! May not ever happen as not many players are now around these days on the ps3. But during the time I was there...my heart was like beating so fast, I thought it was just gonna explode or something! I couldn't even get a proper grip on the controller as my hands were shaking all the time! Well...I just thought I'd tell you all of my experience (my first one actually) at that Arkfall. Thanks for reading (well...to those who made it this far anyway)!

These events may be playable on PC but on PS3 they are unbearable.
    Invisible enemies killing you, enemies that you can´t hit untill they load correctly on the screen are the main reason why i just go there, shoot one and just go away do something else.

Problem with this game as always been the scaling on difficulty, either goes from too easy from to hard near impossible at times.

If you were in a Madera arkfall and your level was less then 15 and your power rating was less then 500, then you were nothing more then dead weight, making the everything there have more health and harder to kill.

The beta patch notes says they changed the health around for this next weekends beta, and added the much much easier area Mt. tam. So we should be getting many more wins... at least in the Mt tam area.

I used to moan the game itself was too easy now but the restart should make a difference for a while so it will remain to be seen how they maintain the scaling into the endgame in the open world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I used to moan the game itself was too easy now but the restart should make a difference for a while so it will remain to be seen how they maintain the scaling into the endgame in the open world.
    Yes, hope they open up all areas before launch so everyone can test... wonder what silicone valley is like for a noobs, probably 1 shot by anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    Yes, hope they open up all areas before launch so everyone can test... wonder what silicone valley is like for a noobs, probably 1 shot by anything.
    Not just noobs being one shot.

Did one of the EH Majors the other night. There were only 7 of us there. We finished it with 9 minutes to spare.

Good times had by me and bud that were grouped up. Not so much for the noobs we had to revive several times over...

Keep 'em the way they are! Great fun!
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    they had the 99ers come to the northern part of the map so we could test those arkfalls in the beta, im sure they will spawn all the arkfall types for us to test in the beta again
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

man I got sent rig w 2 sup dmg diffs and 4 ojs, even using 2 ga weps for the lifesteal I still get my *** handed to me. frankly I enjoy it. sucks when you can just steam roll the baddies