+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Anther One Bites The Dust

Been playing Defiance since 2013. I feel trion has gone the wrong direction on defiance 2050, they should of fixed 2013 and made some new content.
    Time to go find something else to play. It has been fun, at times.

See Ya,

Infinity Eagle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    [Post removed by RajeeMama007]

Many are in the same boat why play the same game when we have everything taken from us that we played the snot outta the game to acquire. I haven't logged in for quite awhile now no reason to gain more for them to take away.

Point is we the current players aren't the one's the game is being upgraded for.
    It's the huge next gen consoles community it's aimed at.

Sorry to see you go mate, one of defiance's finest, I'll probably not be far behind you to be honest. Can't get a PvP match. So what's the point

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Point is we the current players aren't the one's the game is being upgraded for.
    It's the huge next gen consoles community it's aimed at.
    Only trouble is those next generation console players are going to look at 2050's graphics and think wtf is that ****

Also ps5 is not far away. By the time 2050 launches it will already be on old gen hardware. And again on a dying system

Hopefully it won't be to hard to port it across. I certainly wouldn't be buying a PS4 at the moment though. Unless it was really cheap

Some big mistakes being made by defiance devs I think
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post
    Sorry to see you go mate, one of defiance's finest, I'll probably not be far behind you to be honest. Can't get a PvP match. So what's the point

Only trouble is those next generation console players are going to look at 2050's graphics and think wtf is that ****

Also ps5 is not far away. By the time 2050 launches it will already be on old gen hardware. And again on a dying system

Hopefully it won't be to hard to port it across. I certainly wouldn't be buying a PS4 at the moment though. Unless it was really cheap

You won't get any arguments from me there, Trion dropped the ball long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Harrist View Post

PS4 is not a dying console, there is no PS5 yet. At least not untill the end of 2019 or 2020.
    Best yet is that PS5 will be most definetelly retro compatible with PS4 games, so in this case TRION wont have to port over PS5.

As for people leaving it´s really a personal choice that each and everyone needs to make for himself.

More or less 4 years ago i said that when i had to stop playing the game due to all it´s faults, i would just stop playing it and also stop using these forums. That´s what i did.

The game is free and i´m willing to see if it works or not. If it´s ok i´ll play it and will support it accordingly, if it´s not ok i´ll just play one of the many games that i already have in my library or some of the new gret games coming soon.

I´m sad that people are leaving, but that´s nothing i can do except wishing good luck to those persons.

Ps: about graphics, they are over rated, people just want to have fun and if the game run smoothly graphics will come secondary. just look at Fortnite, do you think that those graphics are top notch? Yet it has millions playing it...because it´s fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    Been playing Defiance since 2013. I feel trion has gone the wrong direction on defiance 2050, they should of fixed 2013 and made some new content.

See Ya,

Infinity Eagle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
    My view exactly, not been able to play yet but if the point's above aren't being addressed then what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post

See Ya,

Infinity Eagle
    Hey man, sorry to see you go. Another good vet out the door. Can't say I'm too far behind ya on that choice. Unfortunately, D13 just got old. It's ran it's course, and lack of content, poor game performance, and poor job performance are some of the things that drive us away. As it has been said already, 2050 isn't geared towards keeping vets around. It's geared towards luring in new players, and that's fine I suppose.

I'll get on eventually and purge my collection of goodies as well, but with work busy, and my own dwindling enthusiasm, I just haven't made any time to log in, when I could be doing something else.

Hunt me out on Steam and we'll go play something. (ToD)12Gaige. Currently revisiting L4D workshop maps with kacha for fun.

Later brother, and if I don't talk to you, good luck with anything you do.

o7

12Gaige
    Marsha Mallow
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom