+ Reply to Thread

PS4 beta remarks

Looks cleaner crisper on PS4 vs PS3
    The chat needs to be enlarged and made sharper (PS3 chat is cleaner and easier to read)
    Still have some severe lag issues but for the most part was much better than PS3
    As someone else mentioned , please don’t make us run around looking for salvage , need an auto collect
    Seems enemies drop random loot of all tiers
    My key codes were at 55 , are they not transferring?

It would be nice to get some sort of % of our inventory slots transferred
    I am sure you’re aware the ego is calling hellbugs Volge at swarms

About it for now ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I was able to enlarge my text. Notice I could not speak the bike when I was doing a mission. Just like on the PS3 the lower my score at arkfalls the better gear I get. I did read somewhere don't remember where but it said they would port over load out slots, keycode slots, but I don't remember if inventory slots was included. Wish they had a few more missions to try.
    PSN bearbug74

PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 50
    Clan Here2***ShtUp

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits
    Tried the beta and my first impression was mostly positive. As mentioned though, and we need to put a great deal of emphasis on this, please allow auto collect on salvage. We will have to keep a pretty fast pace for most of the events, so stopping everything to collect salvage will be quite annoying to do.

As for the quests, everything felt very familiar. Let's be honest though, quests (main or side) are just the stepping stone. What will really matter is what happens after we max out, and the content that comes with it.
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

It's nice to see some positive stuff about the game. With some constructive criticism! Not the hate wagon saying it's not D13, and I've uninstalled it already...

Lady , do you remember how you made the box bigger ? I’ll try to figure it out tomorrow. I’m gonna look at the social of the radial wheel .... took me a few tries to upgrade a couple guns , still not exactly sure what the “enhancement “ did but only messed around about 4 hours or so . I quit after the big server crash ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Yes we need to auto loot salvage, if there is a reason for not letting us do so please explain it to us.

I know with grenades and stim/spike charges on D13 you say you didn't let us because players may want to leave the drops to strategically refill when needed but that cant be the reason with 2050 salvage.