+ Reply to Thread

Bug/Issue/Feedback: D50 Closed Beta Xbox One

Issue:
    Directional Icon for D-Pad indicators unable to be determined when playing on Xbox One
    - There appears to be no contrast for the + indicator indicating which direction to push for vehicle etc. (At standard resolution on a Xbox One S the indicator isn't large enough, or has enough contrast to determine direction needed to push to get proper effect.)

Video stuttering/tearing prevalent in most cinematics (unfortunately distracting, not game-breaking but poor presentation)
    - Xbox One S, OLED display, running off of external USB3 HD

Interface:
    - UI is 'small' on a standard (not-4K) tv
    - Text for subtitles is 'thin' and hard to read on standard TV's at 'normal' tv distance.

BUG
    Quest:
    Starter Quest is advising you on how you should use your grenade and that it has a ~20 second cool-down shortly after landing from the 'Stratocruiser explosion cut-sequence'
    - Player has no grenades at that point in the game, and there were none provided for pickup or equipping at that point in the game. (First grenade reward is 2-3 main quests in.)

How to change language to english,? it is german when i start the beta and I find no way to change.

I am on xbox one with swedish language.