+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: DC's with no relog

DC's with no relog

Just DC'd and cannot get back into game, this has happened several times today...

Yep, I got disconnected at about 2330 hrs Eastern. Still haven't been able to get back in. Keep getting a timeout message and then I get a message saying the Defiant service is not available.

Just ran a Hellbug Exped and eliminated all bugs but DC'd after timer ran down but before end score screen. Now I cannot get back into game just like yesterday. Will there ever be a fix for these DC issues?

From what I gathered I believe that they shut the server down for an emergency restart.

Same issue here, this is getting old fast. How are we expected to have faith in 2050 when this is still happening on 13?

you're not. expect more of the same in 2050

Quote Originally Posted by Mesohorny View Post
    you're not. expect more of the same in 2050
    I hope not because that'll be nothing but epically embarrassing for the Defiance team, the Devs and all of Trion.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Good evening, Arkhunters. We are looking into the issue with PC-US, now. Doing this may cause a few restarts, which we apologize for! Ill keep you all updated on our progress resolving the issue.

still happening. been going on for 5 years now. When this gunna be fixed?

Look guys, y'all gotta tell us something regarding these connectivity issues. Last night there was some serious lag happening both before & after the usual server restart time. And today I wasn't in game more than 5 minutes before I DC'd and couldn't get back into game. This has gone on for a long time now and those of us who keep our patron passes up are losing patron time due to this ongoing issue. Will there be some form of compensation for us? And if so when? And what about a fix for this?

*edited*