+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: DC's with no relog

Well now I cannot even get into game yet again, timed out before character select screen with no option to quit...

Please recheck

This is currently happening to me. Keeps saying my connection is timing out and the server could not be reached. I had been playing most of the day with no connection problems to speak of but now cant get in game.
    Xbox One Characters:
    Coming Soon!

PC Characters:
    Teddymouse EGO: 595

Xbox 360 Characters:
    Teddymouse EGO: 6000(retired)
    Fur Burger EGO:3000+(retired)

Once again cannot get back into game after a huge lagspike then DC. 2nd DC for me today btw. I want to know what is going to be done to compensate those of us who have Patron Pass and lose time due to these issues?

Aaaand again cannot get into game, I ask again will this issue persist? And also we're losing Patron time over this issue, what is going to be done in regards to compensation?

And again cannot get into game, every damn day with this nonsense.

Same issue here - and I'll ditto the Patron question...... I've been getting "critical error" messages since yesterday. Like others have noted, half the time I get to the character screen and then get the "timed out" message, the rest I don't even get that far.

Just ran a round 2 Hellbug Expedition, made it to the end and even claimed the end loot. But DC'd before the end screen score after timer runs down. Oh and yet again CANNOT GET BACK INTO GAME. So is there going to be a fix for this issue that's gone on for way too damn long or not?

I have the same problems. It's just amazing !

I will echo the above complaints. Are these DC's due to the 2050 project? Many of your loyal players are concerned, angry, or are giving up on Defiance. Please provide the community with some information.

Lo & behold yet another crit out from finishing an expedition but not making it to end stage score screen. And by now I know I don't even have to mention the NO RELOG part of this because it happens every damn time.