+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: DC's with no relog

Give us something

It is a shame that we have heard nothing from Trion. Even if it's hey we hear you and are working towards the fix, that would mean quite a bit. If the answer is sorry for the server disconnect issues but it's tied to 2050, I can live with that. No communication though just creates upset and angry players who will play elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingBored View Post
    It is a shame that we have heard nothing from Trion. Even if it's hey we hear you and are working towards the fix, that would mean quite a bit. If the answer is sorry for the server disconnect issues but it's tied to 2050, I can live with that. No communication though just creates upset and angry players who will play elsewhere.
    Hopefully these issues will atleast be addressed during next live stream...

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #23
    Greetings, Arkhunters. Actually, we addressed this in our last livestream. US-PC continues to give us trouble and we continue to troubleshoot the issue. Once we have an actual permanent fix in place we will update more in the original thread on this issue, found here:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ctivity-Issues

We do very much understand how frustrating these server issues on PC-US have been and can assure everyone that we are working on it as quickly as possible. Keep your eye on the thread I posted above for more news and I will also update on what sort of compensation we will be granting for this issue, once it has been resolved to our satisfaction.