+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Yes, we've added a new Defiance 2050 section that is accessible to accounts that are in the Defiance 2050 beta. You would have to log into an account that is registered and has access to the beta to participate in it for now. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-Defiance-2050
    I was in the PS4 Closed Beta this weekend. I try to go through that link for the 2050 forum and this is what I am getting...

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 5.32.14 PM.jpg
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

Same here , PS4 beta .... can’t see this link you speak of Kyla...clicked on mobi link , not allowed to access ... just keeps getting better n better ... has
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Yes, we've added a new Defiance 2050 section that is accessible to accounts that are in the Defiance 2050 beta. You would have to log into an account that is registered and has access to the beta to participate in it for now. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-Defiance-2050
    I was in Xbox One beta and i cannot access the forum page
    Clan Founder of I Don't Give A Fk

GT THE ROCKS 101
    IGN THE ROCKS

PVP ROSTER
    CJ BLAZE TOKEing RUFIO DerPrimerPanzer Jack Robo ProdByHudsonx92 JETHDETH01 x210 W3ST Jaykub Zane Azill UGE Dashy Dark Blade 87R CL1NTBEASTW00D8 KIEZE5 oO Stedanko Oo

Probably pc only
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Probably pc only
    I am ps4 and have posted many comments there.

I've tried many times, keeps telling me I don't have access. Even tried the link on Mobi's post and it's still telling me the same thing. I'm on PS4

I received en e-mail from Trion with an invitation to the PS4 closed beta test. Using the code from the e-mail I successfully downloaded Defiance 2050 and played the beta all weekend.

Yet I cannot access the linked beta forum and receive an error (like others in this thread) stating I "do not have permission to access this page".
    PS4 NA
    IGN: Jimmie Mac
    Clan: Terminators

PS3 NA
    IGNs: Jimmie Mac / JimmieMac Junior
    Clan: Defiance Terminators

Same here, can't access the link.

PS4 beta.

I'm sorry many of you don't seem to have permission to post/view the 2050 section. This explains why there are so few views and replies to the suggestions and problems that ARE in the 2050 Forums. Right now, it does appear few care enough to look at or post in 2050, and I don't think that's the case.

Mobi, whatever program that links a (CURRENT) list of who's in beta to approval for access to our 2050 Forums needs some attention, now. I appreciate keeping the random speculation and wild ideas of those who haven't even touched it from the 2050 threads... but I REALLY want to hear the thoughts and contributions of those who HAVE 2050 beta access. Can we make this happen with some immediacy?

There's issues and interest in 2050 that needs to be aired, contributions from our feedback we are missing that can make 2050 a game that's worthy of a new title.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    I'm sorry many of you don't seem to have permission to post/view the 2050 section. This explains why there are so few views and replies to the suggestions and problems that ARE in the 2050 Forums. Right now, it does appear few care enough to look at or post in 2050, and I don't think that's the case.

Mobi, whatever program that links a (CURRENT) list of who's in beta to approval for access to our 2050 Forums needs some attention, now. I appreciate keeping the random speculation and wild ideas of those who haven't even touched it from the 2050 threads... but I REALLY want to hear the thoughts and contributions of those who HAVE 2050 beta access. Can we make this happen with some immediacy?

There's issues and interest in 2050 that needs to be aired, contributions from our feedback we are missing that can make 2050 a game that's worthy of a new title.
    Yeah I’m a bit confused. Trion mentioned in these devstreams how much they were looking forward to the closed beta feedback from us... but I’m not seeing it.

I agree with keeping out the clutter from people that did not play the beta. But at the very least they could make sure those keen on giving serious feedback are able to get in there. If that’s where feedback is mainly being taken I would just repost mine there. And even add some more to my thread posted as well.
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data