+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    yeah same here, got the beta email, played all weekend, reached 25 yet still says i dont have permission
    sephiroth
    ego 6k
    power 4.9k

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Yes, we've added a new Defiance 2050 section that is accessible to accounts that are in the Defiance 2050 beta. You would have to log into an account that is registered and has access to the beta to participate in it for now. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-Defiance-2050
    My friend was banned on the defiance 360 but he participated in the defiance 2050 beta. How would he be able to have access to this seperate forum if he can't log into the regular one?

There are a few bugs he witnessed while playing it he would like to share but without anyway of being able to access the forums, the information is useless.

Just to remember people that in order to see the beta forum you guys and girls need to login here in the forum with the same email you played the beta.

Because i bet that many players on PS4 that played on their main account forget that they had to create an US acccount to download the client, and that account is the one with permission to access the beta forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Yes, we've added a new Defiance 2050 section that is accessible to accounts that are in the Defiance 2050 beta. You would have to log into an account that is registered and has access to the beta to participate in it for now. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-Defiance-2050
    Pop up tells me that I don't have the privilesgeis to view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Pop up tells me that I don't have the privilesgeis to view it.
    Did you play the beta with the same email you use here?
    Need to sign in the forum with the email that got permission to play the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Just to remember people that in order to see the beta forum you guys and girls need to login here in the forum with the same email you played the beta.
    Wish I knew this ahead of time, I probably would've used the email that's linked to my PSN account for my first entry into the beta... instead of an alt email address.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Wish I knew this ahead of time, I probably would've used the email that's linked to my PSN account for my first entry into the beta... instead of an alt email address.
    Yeah. My main account uses the same email i got here, but because we had to download on US store it has to be that US email account for us that are using that subterfuge.
    I can access with 2 other emails, the PC email and the US PS4 email but not with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Yeah. My main account uses the same email i got here, but because we had to download on US store it has to be that US email account for us that are using that subterfuge.
    I can access with 2 other emails, the PC email and the US PS4 email but not with this one.
    It's all a moot point now, seeing as how this information wasn't even known until the beta ended.

Another example of miscommunication, methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    I'm sorry many of you don't seem to have permission to post/view the 2050 section. This explains why there are so few views and replies to the suggestions and problems that ARE in the 2050 Forums. Right now, it does appear few care enough to look at or post in 2050, and I don't think that's the case.

Mobi, whatever program that links a (CURRENT) list of who's in beta to approval for access to our 2050 Forums needs some

attention, now. I appreciate keeping the random speculation and wild ideas of those who haven't even touched it from the 2050

threads... but I REALLY want to hear the thoughts and contributions of those who HAVE 2050 beta access. Can we make this happen with some immediacy?

There's issues and interest in 2050 that needs to be aired, contributions from our feedback we are missing that can make 2050 a game that's worthy of a new title.

I know this isn’t the place to put this but I can’t get into the beta section and just realized I can’t even start a post? Come on Trion I tried your beta and wanted to give some feedback to try to make this a better game. I took screenshots and found a lot of bugs that need to be addressed and would like to help.

2 thoughts.

First, I'm greatful all the 2050 posts here in normal defiance forums haven't been moved to the 2050 section, as I'd think would normally happen. It's where they belong. However, all of you posting in regular Defiance General that Have Beta access, but not yet approved for the 2050 forums would be complaining, and rightfully irritated if not upset.

I had a thread I began, I listed in both... get moved from regular Defiance to 2050, and the one started in 2050 get deleted. It was the right move, in that no one had replied to the 2050 one, while 7 had to my regular Defiance thread. However, no one's added a comment to it since it's been moved.

So, second comment... Mobi I'm curious where the breakdown is, however I'm aware it's not my business to know. Just how many people played in Beta the first two weekends, that don't yet have access to the 2050 forums? Half? More? Judging by how quiet the 2050 forums are... I'm speculating its a LOT.

People who played beta want to contribute some feedback. People posting creative construction in 2050 forums could use some feedback, so you can see what we accurately thought of beta, to give focus to the dev's efforts.

Can we get this sorted?

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother