+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Thay should be someone working ther 24hr a day lol.But if thats tru maybe do fixes through the week and have someone reset server at the weekend if any issues pop up.Yes i hint for a beta 7 days a week till release like fortnite,even that is still early access after over one year still.And people think its a full game because of this.
    I think they will check in to see if issues are going on. But let's not forget Trion is a small game company that has many games and a minimal staff. Plus they have offices in California and Texas, so I'm sure in some way this complicates things from time to time. And from what we keep hearing they haven't even completed going thru the data after 3 days(6 days for PC) on console of closed beta. As much as I'd like to have alot more beta testing available, they won't do it because of the lack of time and workforce. Don't forget they even brought in an outside company to help out and it sounds like Trion is still having problems keeping up. Oh and to top it off we're getting a stripped down game that doesn't even sound like it will be completed. I know this is how many gaming companies work nowadays so I won't just say it's Trion doing this.

We are going to need a LOT more layouts since they will be releasing classes. A lot of classes. That's one way they get paid, for people who are too impatient to grind out unlocking the tokens? for the latest class offering.

We are going to need a LOT more inventory, since you have to pick up EVERYTHING to see if it's any good, mods will be hoarded since the RNG spread of mods is large and you'll want to save them up waiting on the RNG gods to bless you with your favorite gun styles in 9 or 10 star condition, sometime in the next month.

Annnnd, getting back to the main point of the thread... I think there will be an open beta... maybe to test for a few bugs, but really to spread word of mouth of it's impending launch. But I don't think it's coming soon. Give it a couple months. They barely tested anything in Defiance on PTS, it's not a 'new' game with much to debug (yes I'm choking back laughter now if you don't think Defiance bugs will come to 2050 with the old code they retain) so I don't think they will open beta test long in 2050. Their goal will be for it to stir up interest from our free advertising.

The next beta event and launch date have not been announced yet, but stay connected on our official forums.

Taken from the Steam page updated today. So will there be another or what?

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    The next beta event and launch date have not been announced yet, but stay connected on our official forums.

Taken from the Steam page updated today. So will there be another or what?
    Is that just another cut and paste?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Is that just another cut and paste?
    Don't know. Possibly. Though it does say beta wrap up. They had other stuff on there about how much stuff was killed and hours played etc during the Beta. Then this was in a paragraph underneath. See below -

Closed Beta Wrap Up
    The first fights of Defiance 2050 are over for now, thank you Ark Hunters for playing in the Closed Beta and telling us your thoughts on social media, forums, and our livestreams[www.twitch.tv] each Friday. The Defiance team has been reviewing your survey feedback, checking out comments, fixing bugs, improving server stability, and gearing up for all the new systems coming to launch this summer. Let’s take a look at some of the cool data we gathered from closed beta!

Closed Beta Fun Facts:
    3,451,479 Hellbugs Killed (those Hellbugs didn’t stand a chance)
    4,769,146 Mutants Killed
    213,519 Total Levels Gained
    68,305 Completions of the Chaos Reigns Mission
    420 Ark Hunters Reached Max Level 25 in Beta (420 top Beta Blazers, who’d have guessed)
    37 Hours was the Longest Session Playtime from a Player
    8,206,389 Minutes of Beta Played (that’s over 136,000 hours of gameplay)

Heading Into Launch
    As we get closer to Defiance 2050 launch this summer, we’re excited to share the new class abilities, updated graphics, itemization upgrades, and much more in the road ahead. The next beta event and launch date have not been announced yet, but stay connected on our official forums[forums.defiance.com], Twitter and Facebook page for upcoming news. If you can’t wait to hunt some hellbugs, play the original Defiance now and complete Pursuits (and purchases) that will turn into Valor rewards for Defiance 2050.

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000

Facebook ost says there is another beta coming ... stated they wanted new people to experience the beta , I’ll try to copy n paste
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

420 Ark Hunters Reached Max Level 25 in Beta (420 top Beta Blazers, who’d have guessed). =Too funny!
    37 Hours was the Longest Session Playtime from a Player. =Holy cow, game much. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    420 Ark Hunters Reached Max Level 25 in Beta (420 top Beta Blazers, who’d have guessed). =Too funny!
    Looks like I know which title I will be rocking in 2050.

Well, that and my "Insomniac" if that one actually carries over.
    LOL Trion?? I'm playing 2050 because Behavior. Simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Looks like I know which title I will be rocking in 2050.

Well, that and my "Insomniac" if that one actually carries over.
    Only one I care about is Old School.

PC-EU
    In Game - elastikspastik
    EGO - 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Only one I care about is Old School.
    I have that one as well, but "Insomniac" means more to me though.
    LOL Trion?? I'm playing 2050 because Behavior. Simple as that!