+ Reply to Thread

in need of some chips, purp or oj is fine..

okay, this is what i need for my rig.
    1 oj reload
    3 oj dmg intensifiers
    4 oj dmg diffusors
    would love carnage but ill stop dreaming lol
    GT - Mr 0 n 4

IGN - Schmidty 103

Clan - US VETS NO FEAR

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty 103 View Post
    i just picked up a dev rig and spent all my scrip on it.. i had enough shards to get 6 purp dmg intens. should i go ahead and get 6 dmg diffusers? or go a different route? i havent had a jp rig in awhile so im not to sure what to put in it..
    i just use br, purg and mc..
    I have a MO rig and run all ar dmg chips in mine schmidty. Seems they work better for the Br's.Thats all i run most of the time with Proto and the pandemic.I tried dmg chips versus Ar dmg chips and Ar chips seem to work better imo.I know others will probably say otherwise but ive tried alot of diffrent ones.I also run recoil chips to tame the proto and allows for more critical hits for a higher scoring br,not to mention having a oj recoil roll on proto.This helps with aim & hip fire critical hits as well. I have a couple of sup dmg diffusers as well.Supreme health rej chips too. I never had opportunity to try a dev rig so i dont know if this will help you or not.Works really well on my MO rig for my play style.I have some extra oj chips,cant remember what all of them are but your welcome to look at them.Some on diffrent toons,you can have what you want free of charge if needed. Just hit me up in game anytime.

the devs setup is 6 offense 6 defense 2 square. i was using recoils and reloads but now i cant have recoil and idk if i should run 2 reload or 2 of something else. i appreciate it, ill look at ur chips whenever i can.
    GT - Mr 0 n 4

IGN - Schmidty 103

Clan - US VETS NO FEAR

I got some scrip to help you in your chip endeavor bud.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAwesome78 View Post
    I got some scrip to help you in your chip endeavor bud.
    ty mr awesome! you live up to your name!
    GT - Mr 0 n 4

IGN - Schmidty 103

Clan - US VETS NO FEAR