+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defi 2050 Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey Arkhunters. Just to clear up some confusion here, you have to log into the Forums using the account you played the beta on. Accounts that played the beta are given an entitlement which allows them access to the 2050 side of the Forums. If you did not play the beta on the account you are trying to post with, you will be unable to do so as it is not given the proper access.
    Does this mean it only works for PC players? My PSN account is linked to my Glyph account but it's certainly not what I played Defiance with on PS4 (or PS3).
    PS4 NA
    IGN: Jimmie Mac
    Clan: Terminators

PS3 NA
    IGNs: Jimmie Mac / JimmieMac Junior
    Clan: Defiance Terminators

Hey Arkhunters. Just to clear up some confusion here, you have to log into the Forums using the account you played the beta on. Accounts that played the beta are given an entitlement which allows them access to the 2050 side of the Forums. If you did not play the beta on the account you are trying to post with, you will be unable to do so as it is not given the proper access.
    Alright but for those who were banned from the defiance 360 forums who have participated in the beta using the same trion account that was banned are unable to even log into these forums in order to go to the defiance 2050 forum page. Seems like defiance 2050 needs its own forum entirely.
    Xbox Defiance Veteran 2013-2018

Once again, I am signed in with the account I played the beta on, my PS4 account is linked to my glyph account too. And obviously I am signed into the forums... how could I post at all otherwise?

I am not expecting to be able to access it at this point lol. Just hope the feedback is being heard from those of us that cannot access the 2050 forums due to this issue with your system.
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    Hey, Maverick. I'm looking at your account (the account you signed in with to make this post) now and do see that your Playstation account is linked. However, I do not see that this particular account was granted access to the beta. If the account was not granted access to beta, then you cannot access the 2050 Beta section of the Forums. If you were trying to access from another account, that was given beta access, then please DM me the email address of that account and I will look into it further.

must be pc only cause i was on xbox 1 beta and gues what...no access. i can provide the email with beta invite if needed

Hey, Maverick. I'm looking at your account (the account you signed in with to make this post) now and do see that your Playstation account is linked. However, I do not see that this particular account was granted access to the beta. If the account was not granted access to beta, then you cannot access the 2050 Beta section of the Forums. If you were trying to access from another account, that was given beta access, then please DM me the email address of that account and I will look into it further.
    Hey Zephkial - thanks a bunch for looking into this for me. PM sent.

I definitely had access... played to EGO 25 by Saturday morning and then some. I also got the email with a survey asking for closed beta feedback. It was with my email linked to this glyph account. So I'm not sure what the deal is there. Can also show invite
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

so i and by the sound of it many others are having this problem even though we’re using the same linked accounts, my email here is the same email i registered for the beta with, the same as im linked to glyph, the same email i received my my “congratulations you’ve been selected for the beta email (which i still have as proof) and finally the same email which i just recieved a mail asking me for feedback on the beta!! and yet its still telling me i dont have permission to view the 2050 bug page, its almost like theydont want our feedback

Have an email that's thanking me for playing the beta and asking for me to take a survey, still can't access the 2050 section.

I took the survey. hope it helps..

Unfortunately, I reckon this means I won't be able to enjoy the entitlement, as that email account was banned several yrs. ago...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    Have an email that's thanking me for playing the beta and asking for me to take a survey, still can't access the 2050 section.

I took the survey. hope it helps..
    Same here. I use this email for my psn and for glyph. I recieved a beta code via this email, played the beta, recieved an email with a link to the survey, filled out the survey,.... no access to beta forums.