+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Companion Pets/Combat Pet?

I don't know what others think about it. I know Defiance is cool as it is, with a few exceptions, but I think it'd be cool to have an Ark Hunter companion or combat pet, maybe for completing a pursuit line or something? Even if there are only a few kinds or even one, and even if they're only available to a certain class or something, it'd be cool. I mean, IRL in combat you have K-9 handler units, homing pigeons (before radio comms in combat) and horses for cavalry. Why shouldn't the future combatants of the world be able to have a cute or bad-*** companion? I don't know. I'm sure there are a lot of other better ideas, but I think this would be fun to add, eventually.

I get to ride a lawnmower ... what more you want lol ... I see no need for a pet/companion , but to each their own ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    I get to ride a lawnmower ... what more you want lol ... I see no need for a pet/companion , but to each their own ...
    what if you rode your lawnmower with dogmeat?? he could poop on your lawn for you
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka

psn: j599kbvvaak

In a single player game pets/companions are a nice addition. I have a whole clan of companions in this game to run around with and they are far more entertaining than anything Trion AI could come up with, as evidenced by the two replies above...
    PC/NA, IGN - Freddy Freenbeen, Clan - Brown Coats

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch909 View Post
    In a single player game pets/companions are a nice addition. I have a whole clan of companions in this game to run around with and they are far more entertaining than anything Trion AI could come up with, as evidenced by the two replies above...
    aww shucks, I will take that as a compliment woof woof
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka

psn: j599kbvvaak