+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Holiday Arkfalls

I wish they would let loose all the holiday Arkfalls/Incursions/events etc all at once, but they appear randomly across the map (and still keeping normal Arkfalls). Just to shake things up and change of pace until 2050 is released. Let loose hell.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

It would definitely help with the holiday pursuit people are missing
    13th dragoons founder na
    one of defiance oldest clan
    ashes eu

I support this idea. It would be cool to have several different arkfalls spawning, and not directly linked with an event.
    PS3 NA | PSN: blu-san | Defiance: SanCarioca, DevilSan, CastiSan, San Tarr, Digital San | Clan: Defiance Terminators | EGO: 6000

Trion, please fix and run the Valor transference again
    (Click on the above link to read the thread)

I would love to see SS spawning.

I didn't realize until recently i was only 3 away from getting a Hulker Hell pursuit done so looks like I should of done more of those during armistice. Of course i am looking forward to 99 Problems.

Will just make the game a lot more varied and fun too until 2050 is released. And keep people playing. Just unlock all holiday stuff until 2050. Come on Devs, let us play our last few months and go out with a blast.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    I wish they would let loose all the holiday Arkfalls/Incursions/events etc all at once, but they appear randomly across the map (and still keeping normal Arkfalls). Just to shake things up and change of pace until 2050 is released. Let loose hell.
    Events? Sadly, there hasn't been a single event since the launch of ExInanis last year. But there were a few arkfalls that drop nothing. Just arkfalls & NOT events
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    Events? Sadly, there hasn't been a single event since the launch of ExInanis last year. But there were a few arkfalls that drop nothing. Just arkfalls & NOT events
    Not bothered about drops as it wont matter soon. Just want all holiday Arkfalls on randomly to mix it up for last few months.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Red Thugs

Not bothered about drops as it wont matter soon. Just want all holiday Arkfalls on randomly to mix it up for last few months.
    People seem to not realize that this game can´t grow up anymore as it is now.
    I believe that these changes are to allow the changes people want, they just need to let it go.

Yeah, it would be nice to have all events active for a time before 2050 launches. I just missed completing an Event Horizon pursuit because I spent my free time the last two weekends in the beta test. It would be nice to have a bit of a boost right at the end to try and finish some stuff off.

Streamer and Trion Creator
    https://twitch.tv/BJWyler