+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Defiance Dev TrionMobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    360

    Defiance Livestream Friday 5/11 at 10:30am PT!

    Hey Ark Hunters,

    Chat with the Defiance devs and win giveaways this Friday on the livestream at 10:30am PT (5:30pm UTC). This week, we'll discuss some of the tutorial, enhancement, and UI changes in Defiance 2050. Let us know your questions and feedback.

    Join the www.Twitch.tv/TrionWorlds channel and stay connected on forums, Twitter, and Facebook for exciting Defiance news. Continue the fight!

    -The Defiance Team
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

  2. #2
    Simple yes or no question.

    Will Defiance 2050 have trade?

    Please don't beat around the bush with maybes, just give us a yes or no because you've already made up your mind. I would rather you just ignore my question than string me and the others along on the issue.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    212
    I just want to know what exactly differentiates D13 from 2050? Will there be a newly updated in game player hud? Will there be more character creation options to tinker with? Will there be any new outfits/cosmetics or vehicle types/models at launch or obtainable at a later date? Will there be new places to explore in open world PvE? What about PvP, co-op maps? Anything new there?

  4. #4
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Rancid Abattoir
    Posts
    1,210
    Meh, I'll be more interested in the 2050 live streams once the giveaways are aimed at consoles.

  5. #5
    Member Johnny Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,058
    Can we get a hot button to pull up character/loadout screen on PS4 ?

    The current way in the beta is annoying ... recommend using 1/2 of touch pad for map , the other half for character/loadout screen
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

    CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

  6. #6
    is there gonna be any helpful dialog put into the 2050 tutorial. the beta tutorial was boring and not informative or helpful at all and overall meh compared to original tutorial. with the way it is now in beta, new players are gonna be sitting at the wall confused due to not having even the basics explained during the tutorial

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Can we get a hot button to pull up character/loadout screen on PS4 ?

    The current way in the beta is annoying ... recommend using 1/2 of touch pad for map , the other half for character/loadout screen
    This would be a nice addition ^^

    Was annoying swapping out gear and such the way it is.

  8. #8
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Rancid Abattoir
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    with the way it is now in beta, new players are gonna be sitting at the wall confused due to not having even the basics explained during the tutorial
    I feel the same way... my brother was thankful that I was in PSN party chat with him, so I could help explain things better.

    Not everyone who plays 2050 will have the same luxury.

  9. #9
    I asked a simple question during the live stream but they chose not to answer it. I wanted to know if the servers during beta were at full strength and if they were does this mean at launch are we to expect crashes and disconnects during major arkfalls and events like what happened in beta.

  10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Defiance Dev TrionMobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragone View Post
    I asked a simple question during the live stream but they chose not to answer it. I wanted to know if the servers during beta were at full strength and if they were does this mean at launch are we to expect crashes and disconnects during major arkfalls and events like what happened in beta.
    We get lots of questions in chat and try to answer what we can, please don't take it personally. I'd say the servers were not at "full strength" for the beta since we were testing on the newer platforms. We've made great improvements during beta and are continuing to do so for launch.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts