+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is it possible to become completely invisible in PvP?

Is it possible to become *completely* invisible in PvP?

I'm not talking about Cloak - that leaves visible a faint translucent shadow of the player. I'm talking about a completely invisible player, with his tag name floating above where his toon should be.

If that's legally possible withing the game's rules, I'd like to know how to do it.

If that's not officially possible, I'd like to know how to report two players that have been abusing this glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SanCarioca View Post
    Is it possible to become *completely* invisible in PvP?

I'm not talking about Cloak - that leaves visible a faint translucent shadow of the player. I'm talking about a completely invisible player, with his tag name floating above where his toon should be.

If that's legally possible withing the game's rules, I'd like to know how to do it.

If that's not officially possible, I'd like to know how to report two players that have been abusing this glitch.
    Permacloak is fault of the lag, but is decision of the player stay or leave.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Permacloak is fault of the lag, but is decision of the player stay or leave.
    That's why I've said It's not Cloak, cloak is still visible.

And there was no lag in the match.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Becoming and staying completely invisible should not be possible in game. If you are seeing another player abusing this, please send a report to our Support Department and they will investigate and take action if warranted. Please make sure you include as much information as possible, when you send in the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Becoming and staying completely invisible should not be possible in game. If you are seeing another player abusing this, please send a report to our Support Department and they will investigate and take action if warranted. Please make sure you include as much information as possible, when you send in the report.
    Thanks Zephkial. How do I contact your support department to send this report?

This bug has been around for years lol
    ElAsTiCzz - e6000 - PS3/NA

Kalphite - e6000 - PC/NA

Centauri - 2500+ Power Rating - PC/NA

Sometimes the bad connection cause the invisibility glitch, some of us call it mistakenly "Perma Cloak", when this happens we don't see and some of us not shoot just use our melee to let the player know that is bug and like I said before is decision of the player to leave or stay.

p.s.: Long-standing problem (bugs and issues section have more info)

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephi View Post
    This bug has been around for years lol
    ^ yes, and it has never been fixed not sure what triggers it but player becomes completely invisible (not cloak) and remain invisible until someone kills them. When it happens to the player they may not be aware they are invisible glitched. It can't be labeled as "cheating" or "exploiting" if u are just playing the game just like anyone else and it happens without your knowledge.

I could go on all day about glitches in the game that have been here for years and never fixed after we have reported them over and over and over and over and over Did I say we reported them?

Just like the auto extract issue with expos well its not just limited to expos. Its caused by taking too much dmage, that has been a day 1 bug never fixed.
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/J_o1Kq2v9FA
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html

Request #1088233 created within Trion's support department.

I made sure to explain that people on the forum have reported this behavior earlier as a bug. I'll let Trion decide what to do.

people use "stand-by" lag exploit to do this, others have horrible latency of over 260 ms