+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tempted to just not play Defiance or D2050

Seriously, are you guys ever going to fix a problem when you say your going to fix it? So many bugs and glitches and instability it’s just ridiculous. It’s been chaos for the past few months and with the recent times out bug that you guys said was fixed and is still happenening. You guys will put half effort in if that and just slap in a fix that doesn’t fix absolutely anything, sometimes just makes the problem worse or creates a whole new one.. it’s sickening how poorly you seem to treat your customers and supporters.

Like I myself LOVE the idea of Defiance. It’s literally one of my all-time favorites! It’s just that it’s so poorly managed to the point where these days, it’s unplayable. Too many bugs! Just upsetting.

I have come to the point for the second time, mind you, where I want to just quit and move on from Defiance. I truly do love Defiance don’t get me wrong. But you guys don’t seem to be able to get a firm grip on things..

Just hear us Devs, step up your game! Literally! I don’t want to say goodbye for the second time on another platform because of these issues. I can understand server instability.. I have 0 faith that will ever change or even if it CAN be changed. But some of these issues that if you just took the time and put in the effort you could solve some of these problems.

I for one will not even bother playing 2050. So I will be staying on regular Defiance if there is a regular Defiance to be played.

Sorry for the rant, but I have had these things in my mind..

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephi View Post
    Seriously, are you guys ever going to fix a problem when you say your going to fix it? So many bugs and glitches and instability it’s just ridiculous. It’s been chaos for the past few months and with the recent times out bug that you guys said was fixed and is still happenening. You guys will put half effort in if that and just slap in a fix that doesn’t fix absolutely anything, sometimes just makes the problem worse or creates a whole new one.. it’s sickening how poorly you seem to treat your customers and supporters.

Like I myself LOVE the idea of Defiance. It’s literally one of my all-time favorites! It’s just that it’s so poorly managed to the point where these days, it’s unplayable. Too many bugs! Just upsetting.

I have come to the point for the second time, mind you, where I want to just quit and move on from Defiance. I truly do love Defiance don’t get me wrong. But you guys don’t seem to be able to get a firm grip on things..

Just hear us Devs, step up your game! Literally! I don’t want to say goodbye for the second time on another platform because of these issues. I can understand server instability.. I have 0 faith that will ever change or even if it CAN be changed. But some of these issues that if you just took the time and put in the effort you could solve some of these problems.

I for one will not even bother playing 2050. So I will be staying on regular Defiance if there is a regular Defiance to be played.

Sorry for the rant, but I have had these things in my mind..
    Hey, that's perfectly all right! Its not like you're speaking utter nonsense or something, ok!

There are many others that have expressed the same feelings as you have. When reading what you were saying, I could feel your pain/frustration/anger & so forth. Its just sad that the developers are not responding positively to so many issues on the game. I just started playing Defiance recently & I just love this great community that we have here. To be honest, I'm hanging around because of just that! The game...well...is okay, I guess! lol
    But I'm afraid that due to the so-many-issues the game has been having, many good players/veterans are leaving Defiance for good. I just hope that things work out for the better real soon, that's all!

You take care now, you hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephi View Post
    I truly do love Defiance don’t get me wrong. But you guys don’t seem to be able to get a firm grip on things..

Just hear us Devs, step up your game! Literally!

We all love the Defiance otherwise we wouldn't be here on the forum. I agree with you Devs need to do better. It's sad that Defiance is ending up like this it truly is. It deserves much more. Devs need to think out of the box for a second and bring back the great things they removed i.e. the Exchange and event system. There's nothing FUN nor NEW to play on 2050 that's why many players do not have the intention of moving to 2050. Even if your plan is to get new players it'll all end up like this, look at the current state of Defiance and think for a moment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Why players are leaving the game

Back in August 2015 there was a dev post started called bug bash patch, 19 pages of reports they fixed almost nothing players asked for and instead changed a few things like bug basin to prevent farming, few pvp changes. The worst part was after bug bash patch was released it caused more bugs then it fixed.

August 2017 "A Plan for Future Improvements" 18 pages of bug reports and request for new content. Instead we get a copy and paste of defiance with a new weapon upgrading system that not too many players I have talked to like, and call it a new game.
    *player progress does not carry over
    *inventory does not carry over
    *no trading
    *clan cap of 300 members
    *pay to login early to claim player name or clan name
    Did anyone on the improvement page ask to start over and remove synergies, trading and add small clan caps? Doubt it

Things change but as it stands now I will not be playing 2050.

posted 9-11-16
    Quote Originally Posted by blinded by mass cannon View Post
    Defiance got 99 problems and Trion ain't going to fix one

* quick menu clan list only shows 16 members in abc order so we can only port to members who's in the upper part of alphabet

* quick menu clan list is in abc order but friend list is not

* quick menu often has lag resulting in accidently muting a player an no way to find out who you muted

* mass cannons, bmgs, purgatory and other guns fill screen with bright light so players can't see what they are shooting, also causes some players to have headaches.

* warmaster arkfall site gets wiped out by incrusions or other major arkfalls spawning on top of it

* warmaster invite system only the invite friends option works. Private warmasters nobody can send out group invites including the person who started it, kind of makes it pointless.

* expedition auto extract issue caused by taking too much damage still not fixed

* can't send clan invite to players in other phases

* if u have 2 players on same account in different clans what you type shows up in both clan chats

*no way to jump pages in master clan list we all love clicking the mouse 100+ times

* no way to view map of other phases to see what events are going on without porting to players

* no in game timer on patron pass

* no inventory management system to sort items similar to what the exchange had

* when shooting blast rifle if enemy crosses in front of your the bullets change direction and go after that enemy and miss

* enemies getting stuck in terrain so event can't get finished

* enemies rubber banding back and forth

* at event arkfalls when there are too many players to load we can't see fallen players

* clan welcome message character limit is way too low, increasing limit has only been discussed for about 2 years now maybe more.

* no way to search for player 1 missed letter and then player not found

* new decoy does not really "decoy" just runs in circles around you and still attracting the enemies to you

* porting after taking damage causes shield to get stuck in drained state with that really annoying sound

* last but not least the lag and the dc issues
    almost 2 years later same problems, OK to be fair they did fix the bmg visuals, the decoy is some better but original was best.

They ask for player feed back and just do what they want most of the time. uggh I feel like I am wasting more time.

The lag and disconnect issues have have been around since day one, seems like about once a year we hear a new reason for them. ddos attacks, the exchange, hardware, clan size, player inventory, players internet connections, toilets flushing backwards in southern hemisphere. I am not going to say there is no truth behind what has been blamed but here we are 5 years later. I have asked for a bulk inactive clan kick option and was told it could not be done.

I don't want to sound completely ungrateful devs have done some great things over the years, I more want to make a point about why players are not happy and leaving the game.

Have a good day drink and grill something awesome!
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/J_o1Kq2v9FA
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html

If this was yelp, you would get the impression that the company doesnt respect or care about it customers. Trion has 5 years of data and research from a very loyal customer base and yet they dont fix or change things the customers have requested and continue to make changes no one wanted or asked for. Im not surprised by this after all this time that the majority has left.

Hey Prof! First off wow that is pretty heavy info man... You were always more up to speed on these things than I was. But yes all sorts of vague promises and basically talking to us like politicians (say things to gain support but never follow through) all why we are all quitting. Well anyway, just wanted to say thanks again for all of your support you have given me Prof, and for all the help with the webpages man. I'll drop this here for anyone interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-AsD4NhEY&t=700s.

Prof is a very knowledgeable and very very very experienced player for those of you who don't know he is the founder of the largest and most active PC clan and Prof manages several websites supporting Defiance so... yeah guys Professor chaos69 let's just say I value his opinions lol.
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Yeah it's all these promises they never followed thru on before that has me worried about D50. Pretty much it's going to be a stripped down game with all these "promises" of things to be added and "new content" coming later. Many of us have been there, done that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Many of us have been there, done that already.
    Which started in 2013 for this part-part-part time arkhunter.

Where the sun comes out daytime & the moon nighttime
    Feel this ---> http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2095817 belongs in this thread as well.

PS: Oh...Hi, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Which started in 2013 for this part-part-part time arkhunter.
    I'll admit it, I'm a filthy casual...