+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fix Heaven Sent !!!

Heaven Sent is very badly broken. If anyone in group gets disconnected (critted out) and joins back in, they will spawn where the first spawn of that expo was. For example I was runnin high tier HS with friend, and we were at boss. He disconnected and joined back, BUT he spawned at the very first spawn spot. There was no way for him to get to the end chest, and he would have deserved that for doing high tier HS.. You CANT even decoy-glitch through some barriers in HS.. PLEASE fix that. You can try doing high tier HS even with the best of the best gear, and I assure you that it will NOT be easy. People who lose their reward for some bug like this, have all the right to be very angry and upset about it. This was not the first time, and it happens everytime. Not even dying and teleporting back to group leader help.. We have tried everything and it happens everytime. These servers are known to be laggy so its not players' fault if something like this happens Please fix this! You CAN assign someone to fix a bug or two. 2050 is NOT so important or take all your resources so much that you would have to ignore your loyal already existing player-base and not fixing game-breaking bugs. You have the skills to fix this if you want to. Please Devs do something about this because expos are one of the main things we do in old defiance nowadays, so it is very important that those main things work. Expos work very well in all other things, but this specific bug really is game breaking for anyone who like to run HS much.
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

I wholeheartedly second this notion. HS is my favorite map, the one I run most frequently - - but this just strips the wind from your sails. If anything, all barriers should simply come down, all doors opened, once the loot chest pops up at the end. That way players can easily get back to the final area without having to resort to "misusing" decoy.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Yeah, i wouldn't hold my breath on this Passe.
    Even if i agree.
    Do you really think they're going to fix stuff they never fixed with 2050 now on its way?
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

I remember when the community offered a challenge to the Developers to go into Heaven Sent with specific gear on either PS3 or Xbox, and they just flatout refused! The plan wasn't to torture them (I think), but to let them see that the loot you'd get from finishing high Tiers just wasn't worth the time nor effort. I personally wanted them to see that throughout the "struggle" with heavily shielded enemies, how laggy the stage(s) would become.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    I remember when the community offered a challenge to the Developers to go into Heaven Sent with specific gear on either PS3 or Xbox, and they just flatout refused!
    I do remember that, good old Defiance days
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

I did a few hellbug and war below yesturday .about 15 in total .1 hb and 3 wb had no end box .no rewards .doing 3 war below t57 being the last and unfinished round we did is upsetting when we get ZERO for it not just once but 25% of the time.

Ok, If you don't want or can fix this error in Def'50 no problem, but allow us to carry decoy in our loadouts.

p.s.: Grenadiers and scorchers killing more people than HS

p.s. 2:... and don't forget when the enemy escape behind to the door and stop the expo.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Ok, If you don't want or can fix this error in Def'50 no problem, but allow us to carry decoy in our loadouts.

p.s.: Grenadiers and scorchers killing more people than HS

p.s. 2:... and don't forget when the enemy escape behind to the door and stop the expo.
    Wait a minute, on Defiance2050 players can't switch between ego powers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Wait a minute, on Defiance2050 players can't switch between ego powers?
    No, I'm using the sarcasm decoy is the only way "today" for don't lose the possibility of the open the reward.

I think will not be decoy in the next Defiance (I'm not sure at least has still not been mentioned)

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Tauriiel - excellent suggestion on the barrier after auto-extract or DC (and you got yourself back in to find yourself stuck behind one) and your remaining group manages to finish the boss round... to have the barrier drop to get to the loot chest. It's not like it's imbalancing to the game to get your 99.9999% trash items.

Valane and defiancegame - really? the dev's actually SAID they refused the challenge? Are you sure they ever saw/read the challenge in the forums? Then, assuming anyone miraculously got them to say something anywhere close to that... are you then assuming they declined because they were incapable of copying the loadouts and weapons of Ark Hunters who solo and duo those with regularity?... or because they already knew what a waste of time it would be for them to actually be able to grind it for loot, when they can spawn 'end game' items at will.

Actually, I think I watched that livestream, and they actually laughed at the suggestion. I think primarily because they can gift themselves everything at whim. Doing anything as pedestrian as grinding Defiance for loot WOULD seem hilarious to you too, wouldn't it, if you were in their shoes?

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother