+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Broken for me too.

But do not fear because a hot fix is coming.......Soooooon.
    PSN:LOOK_AT_THIS_I
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE

WANT: Black Friday Omni Minigun...AA Mayhem Barrier shield.
    Got JP's, Rigs, old school 2x,3x,4x rolls....all kinds of goodies....hmu

Remember, Ark Hunters, to post in (or even see) the 2050 forum section you'll need to use an account that has beta access, whether it's your main forum account or not.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Remember, Ark Hunters, to post in (or even see) the 2050 forum section you'll need to use an account that has beta access, whether it's your main forum account or not.
    Be nice if we could, but many cannot due to the fact this issue has not been fixed...

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Still doesn't work.... so yeah.

Still can't access it
    PSN: Reaper-2424
    IGN: Trixie Trixster

I also do not have access and I played everyday of the PS4 Closed Beta. I would love to post some of my posts in the new forum for those that are not checking this one anymore but it seems i'm not allowed.

Trion, why not just grant access to those that are messaging in this forum post or at least check to verify if the people messaging in this post played beta or not. There has to be a way to give individual access.

Hey dev's here's a fix for this issue. Just open it to everyone! If beta testing is over than why not? There is already a sticky for bug reports. Are you that worried about false reports? And this way you don't have to spend anymore time and resources on this issue. "I'm not a dev, but I play one on tv!"

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticD View Post
    Trion, why not just grant access to those that are messaging in this forum post or at least check to verify if the people messaging in this post played beta or not. There has to be a way to give individual access.
    Now this sounds like a great idea.

"It is what it is...."

Nope, still can’t access it. PS4, and my PSN and Glyph email accounts are the same one, always have been.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticD View Post
    I also do not have access and I played everyday of the PS4 Closed Beta. I would love to post some of my posts in the new forum for those that are not checking this one anymore but it seems i'm not allowed.

We're still checking on a fix for many users, if it comes to it we may have to individually grant access.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager